🌸Papasuke🌸

[fluff, funny]

"Boruto! Could you hold my glasses for a minute?" Sarada asked, taking off her red glasses and handing it to the boy.

The two were trying to climb a tree,

Without their hands.

Sarada was going to try first and Boruto was going to stay on the ground to catch her incase she fell, then Sarada would do the same for him. She had her mother's superhuman strength and amazing chakra control, so neither of these tasks would be a problem for her.

"Yeah sure, princess." Boruto said sarcastically, taking her glasses and bowing as if he were her servant.

Sarada's left eyebrow twitched. "Don't call me that." She said, readying herself to run towards the tree.

"Call you what, princess?" Boruto asked, confused. "What's so bad about that? It's not even an insult!"

Sarada sighed, turning to the boy. "Only one person can call me that. " she said, turning around and running towards the tree before Boruto could utter another word.

Boruto, however, wanted to know who this person is. Not because he was jealous, but because he wanted to know what Sasuke would do if he told him that someone was calling his precious daughter a princess.

Sarada climbed up the tree on her first try, just like her mother. Boruto however, took several tries before he could even reach the first branch.

"I'm tired," Boruto complained, looking  up at the orange sky. "It's getting late, let's continue tomorrow."

Sarada nodded, fixing her glasses. Together they walked back towards the village and away from the training grounds.

"So.." Boruto started awkwardly. "Who's the person that's calling you princess?"

Sarada rolled her eyes. "A person who lives in the village." She said.

"Is it a guy?" Boruto asked, hoping to get some juicy information to tell Sasuke.

"Yes, Boruto, this person is of the male species." Sarada said. "What's with all these questions anyways? Are you jealous?"

Boruto choked on air, "Of course not! I don't even like you!" He replied loudly.

Sarada laughed, turning the corner to the Uchiha compound. "Relax! I'm just messing with you. I'll see you tomorrow!" She called as they went their separate ways.

"Yeah, see ya!" Boruto called, grinning as he imagined Sasuke fuming once he learned that a boy was calling Sarada their princess.

----

Sarada got home and opened the door, immediately being greeted by her mother.

"Welcome home Sarada! Dinner's almost ready." Sakura said, giving her a hug before walking back into the kitchen.

"Alright." Sarada called back, heading towards the living room to greet her dad.

"Papa!" She grinned when she saw him,  tackling him into a hug.

"Hello, my Uchiha princess." Sasuke replied, a small smile on his face.

---

The next day, Boruto ran up to Sasuke, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Oi! Guess what Sarada told me yesterday!" He called, not even bothering to say hello.

Sasuke raised an eyebrow in response, waiting to hear what the mini dobe had to say.

"Sarada said there's a boy that calls her princess!" Boruto grinned. The Uchiha simply nodded before making his way home, keeping up his cool demeanour, and leaving behind a somewhat disappointed Boruto.

Once he got home, Sasuke went straight to Sarada's room where she was sharpening her kunai.

"Sarada." He called, knocking on the door.

"Hi papa! Come in." She replied, stopping what she was doing.

Sasuke walked into his daughter's room and sat next to her on the bed, clearing his throat. He wasn't very good with these kinds of talks.

"Boruto told me that there is a boy that's calling you his princess." Sasuke's eyebrows twitched as he spoke.

Sarada sighed, mentally rolling her eyes at Boruto's stupidity. Her father was the only one who could call her princess, of course. If she let anyone else call her that, she was sure that they'd end up missing the next day. With that thought, an idea came to her.

"Oh yeah! Boruto didn't tell you? He's the one that calls me princess, isn't that cute!" Sarada said innocently, a wicked grin on her face.

Sasuke immediately stood up, beginning to walk out of her room. "Yes, its very cute." He said in a low tone.

Sarada laughed as she heard her father leave the house, telling Sakura that he was going to train with his student. Poor Boruto, he didn't know that you should never mess with Papasuke.

___

By konohaguild

I haven't really watched Boruto so I guess Boruto and Sarada could be a bit OOC, sorry!