🌸Swimming Freestyle - Rivals🌸

[swimming AU, fluff, funny]

"She's going so fast!"

"You could barely tell she's even swimming, she only looks like a torpedo through the water!"

"Her movements are so swift and so graceful, she may as well be a dolphin!"

"Ha, if anything, she does move fast, too fast in some cases, and she's really not swift at all. She's very aggressive, especially... When we're alone."

"Will you shut up?!"

Sasuke Uchiha laughed as he reached for the TV remote on the bedside table and shut off the running TV, "I'm just stating the truth about the infamous Sakura Haruno. I mean, all they're sprouting on the Sports Channel is fake news. Guess CNN isn't the only one..."

"Before you get all overly political..." Sakura Haruno crossed her arms, "please remind me of why I'm here?"

"Because." Sasuke set his hands on her thighs, which straddled his stomach as Sakura leaned over him, "I just can't get enough of you in this position."

"How did we get from watching my interview on the couch to the bed like this?"

"I don't know. I guess..." Sasuke winked, "fate wants this to happen again."

"'Again'? Geez, is that all you ever think about?" Sakura gave his chest a soft, yet hard, playful slap before climbing off of him, "look, just because I came this far doesn't mean I'm done, yet."

"How far have you come, exactly?" Sasuke sat up, "it's been a few months since the Konoha Olympics and you haven't gotten much work in."

"Shut up!" Sakura gritted her teeth, "I have! You've just been too busy in bed that you've never actually paid any attention to my improvements! Talk about a dedicated boyfriend, for Pete's sake..."

"I know I am." Sasuke grinned and glanced at the alarm clock, "well, it's almost eight. Think we should start heading out before Naruto walks in on us again?"

"Ugh, don't remind me... That was humiliating." Sakura climbed off of the bed and went through a drawer, "how did he get in, anyway?"

"You never hid the spare key. He still knows where it is."

"Wonderful." Sakura fished out a swimsuit and turned around, "get out. I need to change."

"Why can't I watch? Nothing I haven't seen before."

"No."

"Can't I look at what's mine?"

"No."

She waited a few moments for Sasuke to move, but he didn't.

"Okay, whatever." She gripped hands into fists and made her way to the bathroom, "I'm changing in here, then."

Dang... Sasuke groaned and climbed back under the blanket, "maybe five more minutes..."

"Sasuke!!"

The door slammed open and Sasuke immediately sat up, angered, "what the hell?!"

"Oh, sorry... Is this a bad time?" Naruto Uzumaki chuckled, "... again?"

"Idiot..." Sasuke rubbed his neck and swung his legs over the side of the bed, "you need to learn to use a doorbell or something..."

"Sorry, bud." Naruto grinned, "thought I'd walk with you and Sakura to practice today."

"Yeah, she's getting changed." Sasuke went through the drawer Sakura had gone through before that and pulled out a pair of swimming trunks.

"Whoa!" Naruto stared into the drawer, "you and Sakura share a wardrobe?"