🌸Confession Part-2🌸

[fluff]

It has been two days since Naruto warned him. Those words were getting to his head. To top all of it, there's gonna be a goddamned Kage Summit at Konoha and Sasuke was too sure that Naruto would try to play matchmaker with Sakura and one of those... those... strangers.

He had his fair share of seeing Sakura here and there, but there had been absolutely no interactions between the two. Either Sakura wouldn't notice him or he would just flee at the sight of her. When she had come to the gates to welcome him, he sensed her chakra as soon as he was five miles away from Konoha. Her chakra was warm and welcoming.

Now, the great Uchiha Sasuke, former apprentice of Orochimaru, ex-rogue nin, one of the second sannin and the last of the Uchiha clan, fled at the sight of Haruno Sakura. He didn't know that Hyuga Hinata had seen him with his byakugan a few times and had promptly told her husband, who snickered. So he was annoyed when Naruto transformed himself into Sakura and showed up at his doorstep. At first, his eyes widened but when he sensed Naruto's chakra signature, he gave him a nice bruise on the cheek which would last for days.

But his worst luck came to him when the actual Sakura visited him and he trapped her in a genjutsu. When the girl released herself immediately, he was confused. But when that face showed anger, he realized that he had screwed up. But he was too late. His bones were broken and his apartment was destroyed and Sakura refused to heal him.

"Who the hell do you think I am? I might have feelings for you, but that doesn't give you any reason to show me that disgusting genjutsu." She yelled at him after punching him. After that, she spun on her heel and left.

               _____________________

"Sakura, heal him." Tsunade ordered. Sakura turned her face away in reply. Tsunade sighed as she looked at the last Uchiha sitting on the bed. His gaze was focused at the pink-haired woman who refused to look at him. The incident spread like wildfire in the entire village. Eventually, the entire team seven had gathered at the hospital room along with Sai, and Shizune.

"I'm sorry." The Uchiha's words clearly shocked everyone. "That genjutsu wasn't meant for you."

"Then, who was that absolutely disgusting genjutsu meant for?"

"The dobe."

"You do know that due to some Otsutsuki reincarnation thing, your genjutsu won't work on him."

"Yeah..."

"Teme!! What sort of disgusting genjutsu did you want to show me?" Naruto foolishly interrupted.

"Since you're so curious to know, you'll see it." Sakura looked at him with a menacing glint in his eyes.

"Sa-Sakura-ch-chan! His genjutsu.. won't work on me.. he-ttebayyo."

"But mine will." That's all he heard before Uzumaki Naruto passed out. Within the next few seconds, he had made countless expressions of disgust. And finally he puked. Sakura immediately released the genjutsu and Naruto started choking. With a sigh, Shizune bent down and started healing him since she figured that Sakura wouldn't heal any of her teammates.

"Sakura-chan, that was..."

"Talk to him. It's his original creation." Sakura motioned to the Uchiha.

"Teme, was this the only thing you saw during those two years?"

"What the..."

"I agree. I mean, sure I've had to see Tsunade-sama's drunk state every day." Sakura mused.

"And I've had to see ero-sennin shamelessly peeping at the hot springs and all." Naruto added.

"But this is the worst. The scene of Orochimaru spitting himself in repeat. Don't tell me you know that jutsu or whatever that was." Naruto received a glare in reply.