🌸Swimming Freestyle🌸

[swimming AU, funny]

This is just 4x100 medley relay

This is just 4x100 medley relay. You've got this. Win first this heat, and you're for-sure going to the Konoha Olympics. Hell yeah, my name is Sakura Haruno! The pink-haired girl tied her hair up into a ponytail and slipped her swimcap over it.

"Sakura, are you doing butterfly again?"

"Huh?" Sakura turned to her fellow teammate in medley relay, Ino Yamanaka, "no, not this time. I think Hinata said she was doing it instead. I'm doing freestyle."

"What?" Ino pouted, "screw you, I'm stuck with breaststroke..."

"Ha. That sucks." Sakura stuck her tongue out at the bleach-blonde as Tenten jumped into the water and held onto the starting block.

The announcer announced over the loud-speaker, "at this rate, the winning women's medley relay team is directed to the Olympics from here, right Izumo?"

"Ah, yes, Kotetsu." Izumo nodded, "fine groups. They'll be going to participate in the next Konoha summer Olympics coming right up!"

"Now we'll wait and see what this bunch has to offer in the women's 4x100 meter medley relay."

The buzzer went off and the swimmers took off.

"C'mon, Tenten!" Ino clapped and cheered loudly, "keep it going!"

"She's got the fastest backstroke out of all of us." Hinata stretched, "she'll be fine."

"You've probably got the strongest arms, Hinata." Sakura chuckled, "butterfly's your best."

"Don't be so humble, Sakura." Hinata rolled her eyes, "you should be one to talk. You can do any stroke and still swim so fast!"

"Well..." Sakura chuckled, "it all depends on the day."

"Better get ready." Ino adjusted her goggles and stepped onto the block, "wish me luck, guys!"

"Break a leg." Sakura smirked.

"Thanks, billboard brow." Ino chuckled. Tenten returned to the wall and she dove into the water.

"Good job, Tenten!" Sakura grabbed Tenten's hand and helped her out of the pool.

"How was... My time?" She panted as she took a towel, wiped her face, then glanced over at the clock.

"A second and a half faster!" Sakura smiled, "awesome!"

"Thanks." Tenten grinned, "go, go, Hinata!"

"Yeah, yeah." Hinata took her stance on the block. Once Ino slapped the wall, Hinata dove in.

"Yeah, Hinata!" Ino pumped her fists in the air.

"Good job, Ino!" Sakura and Tenten congratulated her.

"How are we doing?"

Sakura glanced up, "ah! First already!"

"Let's keep this up, Hinata!" Tenten cheered.