🌸Dont Wake Up (part 2)🌸

[fluff, high school AU]

Sasuke couldn't help but glance behind him at the pink haired girl who sat at the back of the class, fast asleep. She was always asleep in class, he found it rather funny. When he first saw her, Sasuke had thought that she was a new student, however, once he saw the Yamanaka girl hug her like they've known each other for years, he knew he was just being his blind self.

Honestly, Sasuke never payed attention to anyone but his friends, because to him, there was no point in noticing people who don't notice you. The pink haired girl however, was another story. He had no idea of how or when he began taking an interest in her, all he knew was that now that he's seen her, he sees her everywhere he goes. At the mall with Ino, in the hallways with Hinata, at in-and-out with Tenten and Temari, he saw her everywhere, and he kind of liked it. He liked seeing her laugh so hard that soda came out of her nose, and seeing her make that cute expression when someone compliments her, where her face turns the shade of her hair and she tries to hide her face in one of her oversized sweaters.

However, no matter how many times he saw her, he could never find out what her name was. Kakashi-sensei never called out names for attendance, preferring to do it silently while they worked instead. He said it wasted less time, and although it wasn't very helpful in his situation, Sasuke had to agree. Her friends always called her weird nicknames that probably had something to do with her hair, like 'blossom' or 'cherry', so he could never get any thing out of that. Sasuke began to think about what her name could possibly be. Could it be Meredy? Lucy? Wendy? Cana-

His thoughts were interrupted by the bell as his friends immediately swarmed his desk, rushing him to pack up his things so they could go get some lunch. While packing up, Sasuke could hear Ino shouting at the pink haired girl as she tried to wake her up.

"Sakura!" The blonde shouted again, as she began shaking the girl's shoulder.

'Sakura, that's a nice name.' Sasuke thought, smiling.

He got up and began walking to the door with his friends as Naruto began telling a story about how his dog, Kurama, ate his dad's shoe. As they walked out, Sasuke saw Sakura jolt awake and look at Ino for a bit as if she were lost. Her facial expression was so cute and funny that it caused Sasuke to laugh, and although everyone thought he was laughing at Naruto's story, the cause of that little bit of joy in him was Sakura.

The Uchiha had to sigh a bit as he made it out of the classroom, because he realized that someone as laid back and cute as her wouldn't want to talk to someone as cold and rude looking as him.

___
By konohaguild

Hehehe fairytail reference 🌚also, sorry for any spelling errors :,)