🌸The Tent🌸

[funny, fluff]

"I actually get to sleep next to Sakura... I can't believe it!"

"Will you shut up? I'm going to kick you out of here if you don't..."

"What?! I can't leave you in here with Sasuke! He'll kill you in his sleep, or... Worse..."

"Dobe, you need to be quiet. If anything, I want Sakura to sleep in the middle."

"Wh-what?! Sasuke wants to sleep next to me?!"

"No way! Sakura's mine and only mine!"

"She's a far better option than sleeping next to a loudmouth like you, Naruto."

"Hey!!"

The tent flap zipped open and a certain masked man poked his head in, "will you kids be quiet? I'm trying to sleep."

"Sorry, Kakashi-Sensei." Sakura stood up and grabbed the edge of her blanket, "we're just rearranging."

"Hey!!" Naruto sat up, "no one said we were--"

"It's two against one." Sasuke stood up and shoved Naruto out of the way, "now move."

"Not fair, not fair, not fair!"

About thirty minutes passed and Sakura laid on her back, face up, staring out the open tent ceiling at the clear night sky overhead. Then she turned and looked at Naruto, "hey, Naruto?"

"W-wait... Stop Akamaru, that tickles... H-hey, Hina... Hinata, what's..."

Heh... Sakura smirked then turned to look at Sasuke. Before, he'd turned on his side so he was facing away from her. But once he fell asleep, he unconsciously turned over and was now facing her. She smiled at his sleeping face. It was a face that lacked a single care in the world and was the face of a boy not bent on revenge or evil. It made her happy to think that Sasuke could even make this face. She laid facing towards him and fell sound asleep, a smile on her own face. Just as she did, Sasuke's eyelids flickered open and his gaze fell on Sakura's sleeping face. He watched her for a few moments, smirked to himself, and fell back asleep.

________________

"Y'know, it's been a while since we had a camp out like this." Naruto chuckled as he spread his blanket on the floor the tent, "it's been, what, five or six years?"

"Yeah." Sakura laughed, "I thought we were too old to be doing stuff like this, but it's been fun."

"Now..." Sasuke peered at his teammates, "sleeping arrangements..."

Naruto's hand shot into the air like a rocket, "I call next to Sakura!"

"I thought so... C'mon, Naruto. Grow up already."

"I know, I mean..." Naruto chuckled, "that was some time ago. And I promised Hinata I wouldn't get into any trouble while I was away, so I'll sleep next to Sasuke."

"I'm..." Sasuke rose a brow, "I'm in the middle, then?"

"Yep." Naruto grinned, "but don't get too comfortable..."

"I-Idiot!! Who do you think we are?!" Sakura blushed madly and threw herself under her blanket, "well, good night, guys!"

"Wait!" Naruto cried, "I wanted to play truth or dare! Like we always do!"

"Not tonight." Sakura called, "you two can play, I suppose."

"Hmph." Naruto looked at Sasuke, groaned, and climbed under his own blanket, "not as fun..."

Sasuke watched as Naruto covered himself with his blanket, then turned to look at Sakura as her breaths evened out to sleep. He slid under his own blanket and faced her back, the Haruno symbol on her shirt stared him in the face from behind her soft, pastel pink hair. From where he laid, he easily smelled her cherry blossom shampoo and felt a strange attraction he'd never felt in this way before. Without thinking, his hand suddenly reached out and slowly made its way around her waist. He scooted his own blanket and pillow up to hers and brought himself to spoon her. He inhaled her scent deeply and it soothed him. Her warmth right up against him calmed and put him to sleep, a small smile played on his lips. Just as he nodded off, a very shocked Sakura trembled at his touch and covered her mouth to keep from screaming and waking both boys.

_____________________

"I never thought I'd ever find myself back here again." Sakura chuckled as she laid on her back and stared at the sky through the open tent ceiling, "just as beautiful as I remember it."

"Yeah." Sasuke smiled, "it's even more beautiful with the dobe gone."

"I mean..." Sakura laughed, "it's a Team 7 thing... It doesn't feel right without him."

"Yeah well, he's married now. Let him have his own campouts with Hinata..." Sasuke laid out the blanket over her and tossed two pillows next to her, "like us."

"Huh?"

"Come on." He grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him, "you don't think we're going to let our wedding night go to waste, are we?"

"H-hang on, don't you think this should be more... I don't know... Romantic?"

Sakura's face burned as Sasuke ignored her and climbed on top of her, "I don't care if this is romantic or not. We're alone in the forest... So, you can scream my name as loud as you want. Don't think I'll go easy. This is my first time and I'm already starving."

"S-Sasuke, w-wait, what are you...?! N-no, wait... A-ahh! Don't put your hand there, that's... W-wait, S-Sa... Sasuke!!"

_____________________

"I'm sleeping with Sakura."

"What?! But I want to!"

"Well, too bad. I'm sleeping with her."

"That's not fair! You always sleep with her!"

"Will you two calm down? I'll sleep in te middle." Sakura sighed as she laid out one large blanket and dropped three pillows at the top, "now get in bed."

"Yes Ma'am." Sasuke wiggled his brows and did as he was told.

"You're so Pervy..."

"Sasuke, not in front of--"

"It's whatever."

"See? She doesn't care."

"Because she's so used to it by now, which is not a good thing."

"Wait, I wanna sleep next to Papa, too."

Sasuke and Sakura paused, "oh? Do you want to sleep in the middle?"

"Yeah. So Mama and Papa don't do anything dirty."

Sakura looked at her husband and burst out laughing, "alright, Darling. You heard the woman!"

"Aw, man... Come on, Sarada."

 Little Sarada Uchiha laughed as she climbed in between the right space between her parents and held their hands tightly, "good night!"

"Good night, Sarada." Sakura kissed her daughter's forehead and looked up at Sasuke as he, in turn, kissed his daughter's forehead, "good night, Darling."

"Good night, Sakura." Sasuke smiled as he reached over Sarada's head and kissed his wife. 

~~~

Random Fan of the day: GingerSnapCam

Written by xX_Fang_Xx