🌸Doctor's Appointment🌸

[funny, Sarada, fluff]

"I don't wanna go!"

"Sarada, you need to get checked up..." Sasuke sighed, "you're three years old already..."

"No!" Sarada ran away from her father, "I don't wanna!"

Oh brother... Sasuke groaned. Now I have to catch her?

"Sasuke? Ready to go?"

"No." Sasuke called as he ran after the little girl, "she doesn't want to go."

"Sarada, sweetheart!" Sakura called as she stepped in front of her daughter, "c'mon, we need to go, honey."

"No!" Sarada cried.

"Sakura..." Sasuke rubbed his temples.

"Sh, it's okay." Sakura picked Sarada up and patted her back, "it won't take long. How about this? If we go to get you checked up, we can get you whatever toy you want!"

"No!" Sarada cried louder.

Sakura chuckled then let out a sigh, "that always works with the kids..."

"Not ours." Sasuke shook his head, "Sarada... Please..."

"No!"

"What if..." Sakura tilted her head, "I'm off of work, but what if I did the check-up? Would that make you feel better, Sarada?"

Sarada looked up at Sakura, wiped her eyes, and blinked.

"Is that..." Sasuke watched her carefully, "a yes?"

"She stopped crying, that's a good thing." The two stared at their daughter's emotionless face. She didn't smile, nor did she frown or cry, "okay. Let's go, before she starts crying again."

The two walked through the village towards the hospital.

"Sakura! Sasuke!" Ino called over to them. She had her own son in her arms, "how are you?"

"Good!" Sakura grinned, "we're just taking Sarada for a check-up."

"Ah! Wow! She's so much better-behaved than Inojin when I took him in." Ino chuckled weakly, "oh well. Good luck!"

"Thanks!" Sakura laughed as she and Sasuke continued on. A few minutes later, they walked through the entrance of the hospital and up to the front desk, "okay. Sasuke, you can take Sarada over to the waiting area, I'll check you in."

"Huh?" Sasuke blinked a few times as he took Sarada from her, "y-you mean her?"

"No." Sakura grinned, "you see, we got these new vaccinations in, and you haven't been vaccinated yet, either!"

"What?!" Sasuke stared at her, then pouted out his bottom lip, "you can't be serious... You're so cruel, you signed me up behind my back..."

She only laughed in response, "Don't worry, you can get checked while I'm with Sarada." But he shook his head.