🌸For Eternity🌸

[funny]

"Why don't we play a game?" 

"A game? How old do you think we are?"

"Well..." Kakashi Hatake glanced around the room at the squads of three scattered around with their respective sensei. He nodded, "alright. You're all Genin. Before you become Chunin, don't you think you should have a little fun every once in a while?"

Sasuke Uchiha crossed his arms, "we're ninja, not children."

"You can't call yourself a ninja if you haven't learned to loosen up a little." Kakashi grinned, "besides, I think you might like this." He waved his friend over, "Hey, Guy!

The man with the bowl-cut ran over, "Kakashi! How's it goin', old friend?"

"Listen..." He leaned in and whispered something, and whatever he said set Guy off in excitement, "what do you think?"

"Alright!!" Guy threw his fist into the air and turned to his own squad, "Lee! Neji! Tenten! Get over here!"

"What?"

"So." Kakashi rose his voice and the other squads turned to look at him, "we're going to play a little game."

"Kakashi-Sensei?"

He turned to his squad, "Sakura, Naruto, Sasuke, think of this as teamwork training."

"Ah..." Naruto blinked a few times, "been there, done that, don't really wanna do it again."

"Oh, come on. It'll be fun."

"So, what?" Sakura tilted her head, "will this be more recon work?"

"Nope." Kakashi smiled as he walked to the far side of the room and pulled out a paper bag, "we're going to have a water gun fight."

The room grew silent and the twelve kids looked at him with quizzical looks.

"Here." Kakashi pulled out a plastic gun filled with water, "we'll split you twelve up into separate teams with squad members that you're not normally with."

Sasuke crossed his arms, "what's the point of that?"

"As genin, you'll be sent on missions with your own squad, that's true. However, once you become Chunin, you may be put into a squad with other people that aren't originally from your Genin team. These squads you guys are in aren't for eternity."

Sakura glanced at Sasuke, then pursed her lips and remained silent.

"So." Asuma walked up to join Kakashi at the front, "we'll be splitting you guys up into three different teams of four. The red, blue, and green teams. Draw these slips of paper to decide which team you're on."

Each person took turns going to the front and drawing a slip from Kurenai and Guy, and the teams were selected.