🌸violin🌸

[modern AU, angst]

PLay it

@Snowstorm jinx

I kiss my bow , and bring it down on the violin , my friend made of wood that smells of cherries and blackberries today . I play play , Dancing the music across my fingers , occasionally plucking the strings to add more sound . Open G , soft and strong , then the higher pitch A .

I keep playing my fingers dance I can feel a slight breeze kiss me I continue to answer it with my violin , why do I have to play such songs when I'm mournful . I let it cry softly , I speed up , loving the speed , moving my fingers to the string and my right hand to use the bow . I hear the piano keep me hanged to the world , making sure I do not leave it is my guide , my company . I keep playing.

"Hello friend , I wanna sing " But I stop my self from saying those words , not now.

I let my fingers dance I try an remember the notes from my muscle memory , beautiful like tears so sadinning , loving like his carress , like the taste of our tears in each other's lips . What a beautiful yet sad memory . I love this thank you Sasori

(A/N Mwahhhahh ahaha)

That Tux is so cute , love I think

I keep playing listening to when the notes collide or past each other like perpendicular lines , that meet once an leave . I kiss the wind , as I let both our sands wash each other , till we finish as I leave a loving note to end it all. My pink hair surround my face , I bet my cheeks are all flushed , my green eyes are probably wide in appreciation , when the clapping surrounds us .

My white dress a floral print gauze , with the rest of the body and a small skirt made of silk to , a small skirt of gauze went below my knees , showing off my pale skin . White gray , and black floral designs cover the bodice , and gauze skirt , simple low healed , with a beaded strap made of leather covered my feet .

"Thanks for the accompaniment Sasori "I say sheepishly as we walk off hand in hand , he kisses my cheek , and touches me softly on my shoulders I pat his red hair , he tries to kiss my forehead , but I grab his hand an smother it with my cheek .

"Brother , we can't "I say tears sparkle our eyes . "I know we're both sad , but please Sakura nee" Sasori says kissing my fingers . his hazel eyes look at me I kiss his nose .

"It's time for their funeral , lets go " He says .

I nod , jerkily .

Violin in my hand , Sasori's mini piano in his , we hold fingers , and go cross to a park .

"We are here to mourn , Sasuke Uchiha , Naruto Uzumaki , Kisame Hoshigaki , and Diedara Art , we lost them to gang fighting when they where all shot to death "

( A/n Kishimoto never gave him a last name For Deidara , this name means rock in Gaelic ) I stiffin my tears , when they call us upstage . "Would you like to say a few words "

"May I play one last song for them , then say " the priest nods at my request . I place my hands on my bow , and play , long strokes sadness poring out of my instrument , , I stop playing when I realize that I'm crying tears cover my cheeks . 'I'm still alive 'I think at the tears in my cheek

"Sasuke Uchiha was a friend , then a lover , then my fiancee he was such a play boy when I first met him , always angry , like a emo child , but he liked tomatoes , and hated music with a passion , cause it makes you sway .

I knew Diedara an Kisame , Diedara was another brother , he found me when I had just lost my other brother Haku and my father Zabuza , Kisame put me an Sasori under his wings . "

"I remember when they painted Kisame blue , and Kisame said "Hey I look good don't I , and started to blast I'm blue all over our lil hangout ." I said . "Diedara an Sasori where very close always bickering but close , Zabuza leaves behind his wife Aiko , and his daughter , he just got to see her the night before he died . Minori Ami , Hoshigaki . was her name "

(Name means Love of the sea ,loving heart )

"that's all I have to say " I walk away joining my brother in our seats .

"Konan ,Yahiko would you like to say a few words " THe priest asks .

"They were our friends that night we told em their were gangs across the city , but they told us we would be fine but their gone now . " Konan says tears streaking her cheeks , " my little sister Hinata Uzumaki , has two children with him , he was being such a good father , but . .. he almost made it , but then " Someone broke into the hospital to make sure they were all dead , and they finished the job " Yahiko cut his wife off holding her cheek gently .

"There's very few of my family left , Itachi , Konan , Obito , Sakura , Sasori , Tenten , Neji , and we almost lost Hidan to poison , Ino an Sai didn't make it , only their child lives . "Yahiko goes on .

Sasori has her in his lap , I coo at the bundle of joy an try not the cry at the fact it has Ino's hair and Sai's onyx eyes .

"Minori Ami , what a cutie " I say kissing her cheeks . 'I remember I told the cops to add extra security around the hospital , if only they had ' I think .

"Hinata Uzumaki , would you like to say any thing . " the priest says .

She walks up to the stage her black hair flowing behind her , a black dress on her body covering up to her knees .

"I love Naruto Uzumaki , so suitors from my family get away from me , stay away , I wish to be a widow , and not remarry , I'll keep my children safe , so if you threaten them , I have a pack behind me . " Hinata says looking at us . We shake our fists to the sky from our chairs , Tenten and Neji smile happily .

"I would like to say , that NARUTO UZIMAKE AN Sasuke KEPT ME OUT OF TROUBLE , for a real long time and left me a lil girl I have to take care of , pointing to a small brown haired girl , they were taking care of her because she was out on the street , and now I'm the guardian "

"SO thanks Naruto , an Sasuke "

at the end I couldn't stop crying .

.

I miss you Sasuke

~~~

written by 

RANDOM FAN OF THE DAY

angelynbcs

voted a lot , :3 , so thanks ON MOST ONE SHOTS