🌸My Soul🌸

[Soul Eater AU]

Naruto chuckled to himself as he ran forward with the blue ball of energy swirling in his hand, "Rasengan!!"

"Idiot!" Sakura gritted her teeth, "we're not supposed to kill him! We're only supposed to inhibit him and take him back to Kakashi-Sensei!"

"I know, I know! Give me a break!" The Rasengan vanished from his hand as he equipped his chain scythe, "Hinata, you ready?"

"Yes!" The weapon shook in his hand as a form of agreement. "Whenever you're ready, Naruto!"

"Great!" Naruto held out his hand, shut his eyes, and waited, "go on."

He slowly began glowing blue as the chain carefully circled around him.

"I can feel the creature's wavelengths... They're stronger just underneath you, Naruto. Be careful."

"I know." Naruto focused on the presence hiding in the ground below him, "wait for it..."

The moment he felt the mound under his foot, his eyes opened and the chain scythe attacked.

"Now, Hinata!"

"On it!"

The chains clamped onto its prey just as Naruto leaped out of the way.

"We got it!!" Naruto laughed happily once he admired his work, "we caught the cat!"

The cat squealed and tried to escape from the chain's strong grip on its body.

"Good job, Naruto." Sakura chuckled, "you think you're ready to go out into the real world? This is just training, after all."

"Of course we can handle it." Naruto smirked as he picked up the cat and shoved it into a small cage, "after all, I'm gonna be the Leaf Village's greatest meister yet!"

"That's right..." Sakura sighed.

We're known as 'meisters'. We specialize in certain weapons used to eliminate evil souls. But collecting evil souls isn't our main goal. Our main goal is to create the most powerful weapon in the world. Though, these weapons aren't just ordinary weapons. They're our partners.

"Haha! Did you see how amazing I was, Hinata?!"

"Yes, Naruto. You were just amazing!" The chain scythe chuckled as it glowed yellow and transformed into a young girl with black hair.

Yep. Our weapons are actully humans who have the ability to turn into weapons. They bond with their meisters and they become partners. As of now, Naruto is Hinata's meister, and Hinata is his Demon Weapon with the ability to transform into any other weapon ranging from a smoke bomb to a shuriken, even into a ninja sword.

"So, Sakura." Naruto turned to the pink-haired girl, "who's your weapon?"

"I haven't exactly decided on anyone yet..." She scratched the back of her neck, "there wasn't really anyone that caught my interest just yet."

"Well, Kakashi-Sensei has a new lesson for us tomorrow. Maybe after that, we'll finally get to go out and catch some evil souls!"

"Yeah, probably." Hinata agreed with the overconfident boy, "you should come with us, Sakura. You'll find your partner on the way."

"Maybe."

I want a partner that I can trust. Someone I can relate to on every level. I specifically want a Demon Scythe to turn into a Death Scythe. Death Scythes are the most powerful weapons that a meister can create. It requires collecting 99 evil souls and one Akatsuki soul. There are very few Death Scythes in the world, but my dream is to create a Death Scythe at whatever cost.