🌸Encounter Part-2🌸

[school AU]

"Where are you going?" The deep voice of Sarutobi Hiruzen froze Uzumaki Naruto and his injured companion.

"He got himself injured in a fight. Sakura-chan gave him the first aid treatment, but his rib is broken. She told him to go to the hospital cause it can be dangerous." Naruto spoke nervously.

Sarutobi noticed the post-it note on the bandaged hand and walked towards them to read it. After reading it, he looked at both of them.

"I can ask one of the teachers to drive you to the hospital."

"Thanks old man. That would be great." Naruto brightened up with a goofy grin. Sasuke sighed.

The old man found his phone in his pockets and made a short call. After a few minutes, a teacher joined them.

"Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto cheerfully yelled.

"Oh. It's you, Naruto. Is that Sasuke?"

"Sasuke? Who's that?" Naruto cluelessly inquired.

"I am." The dark-haired boy raised his left hand.

"Right hand's injured and so is the feet. You should take a few days off. You can't write with that." Kakashi was referring to his injured right hand.

"It's fine. I can write with my left." He replied casually.

"That's nice, but let's go." Kakashi led the students out of the school.

AFTER SCHOOL

"Finally! I thought that would take the entire week." Naruto groaned as he stretched his hands and cracked his knuckles.

"A scan and painkillers. Then why did that girl say that it might stab my organs?" Sasuke asked with annoyance.

"Because that's a possibility and I wanted you to get a scan to make sure your organs, especially your lungs, are safe." A familiar voice answered his question.  The pink-haired girl started walking towards him with furrowed eyebrows and a frown.

"Then, thank you. For helping me." Sasuke walked inside. He was met with Akimichi Choji and Nara Shikamaru, and they were carrying his bag.

"Here, don't want you to take too much strain." Choji grinned.

"I put a bag of chips inside." He added. Sasuke mumbled a 'thanks' and took his bag.

"Do you want to come with us?" Sabaku no Gaara appeared, accompanied by his older siblings.

Before Sasuke could reply, Naruto started chattering with Choji and Kiba about which ramen they would eat.

"Naruto, we've had enough of ramen. And no barbecue, Choji. Sasuke, you pick a food joint. I'll make sure they come." Yamanaka Ino walked towards the gang with Sai.

"You're a big group." Sasuke muttered. He was in no mood to hang out with Uzumaki Naruto, much less any of his friends.

"Last day of school for the week." Kankuro mused.

"Sorry, but I won't be joining you." Sasuke walked forward only to bump into the same guy he fought with.

"You really want a fight, eh?" The boy and his companions started crackling their knuckles and grinned devilishly.

Sasuke couldn't exit he building. Not with these guys blocking his path. But he didn't lose his composure.

"Do you have any business in this wing?" Hyuga Neji appeared with his classmate, Rock Lee.

"Yes, we want Haruno Sakura to tutor us." Everybody knew that the word 'tutor' didn't actually mean tutor. The next thing, the guy almost fell back. Sasuke had punched him with his left hand.

"Do you want your other hand broken?" The guy was surprised that a left-handed punch could have so much strength, but he didn't want to give up.

"Apologise to her." Sasuke coldly spoke. Sakura and the others were surprised from his change of voice.

"Apologise to her for your intentions, Apologise for stalking her. Apologise for disturbing her. APOLOGISE!!" Sasuke's words shocked everybody. Was the part about stalking true true? If so, then how did he know that?

"How do you know all that?" The guy taunted.

"Takahashi Arata, I hope you know that your question just confirmed the truth?" Sakura crackled her knuckles.

"Sakura-hime. I didn't do..."

"SHANNARO!!" The guy flew backwards and hit the wall. Haruno Sakura stood there, fuming with anger.

"Don't call me that." She grumbled before walking towards Sasuke.

"Are you okay?" Her voice was so soft, not intimidating like the one she used earlier. He was very much surprised.

"Yeah. What about you?"

"I'm used to this." She replied with a shrug.

"Beating people?" He raised an eyebrow.

"That too." He couldn't stop himelf from smiling.

"Now, what's going on here?" Sarutobi Hiruzen appeared again and this time, his sons were with him.

"Sir, we..." Arata began, but an audio recording of the previous events started playing. When it ended, Arata and his friends were scared.

"You see, sir, we can't let go of such people easily when everyone knows of their perverted intentions." Shino spoke. Everyone's attention turned to him and they smirked.

"Takahashi Arata, I hope you know that Sakura is the only disciple of Senju Tsunade." Hiruzen's Voice bored and silence followed.

"I..."

"Tsunade will deal with you."

"You'll come with us to get your suspension." Sarutobi Asuna spoke and walked towards the boy. He cowered and followed the teachers.

"May we know how you are acquainted with Senju Tsunade? Sarutobi-sensei?" Hyuga Hinata spoke.

"I was her class teacher. Quite a troublesome student, as Shikamaru would quote." The old man chuckled and walked away.

"I guess we are going for ramen after all." Sakura sighed.

"Yeah, let's just go and eat." Kiba groaned.

"Sasuke, you coming?" Naruto asked. The boy simply nodded.

"By the way,how did you know that guy stalked Sakura?" Tenten inquired. Everybody turned to him, expecting an answer.

"He was always around class." Sasuke simply replied.

They left for Ichiraku and ate ramen happily for the rest of the evening.

--By NaTsuMe_SenJu
Sorry for the late update. I screwed up during my test. Hope I pass.. enjoy..
Random fan of the day: Teresa_Uchiha