🌸Imprint🌸

[lemon]

This is a lemon, mature sexy probably very descriptive.

SasuSaku Loop song  I swear no one will comment on this one

...

Sasuke leaves a trail of kisses wet down her collar lingering with small heats of breath as Sakura lets out a pleasurable moan as he bites down on the collar bone. He strokes the milky skin of her flushed cheeks.

He pulls her shirt off, dark hair meets her pink strands when he presses his lips on her soft ones.

Soft and sweet ' so sweet 'I think as I kiss Sakura's lip and bite down on her lip to make her open those lips, I shove my tongue into her mouth and play with our tongues until I feel like we had enough.

I cradle her against me as I lay her on our bed. she pulls me towards her neck as I leave my marks all over her skin and bite down Harshly blood drips from the wound as Sakura yelps at the pain on her collar.

"I'm sorry Sakura but you know better, " I say  as I take a good look at my handiwork , . swollen lips just the right shade of pink for her too , hickeys all over her collar and that one near her breast .  'Beautiful  , especially when I had shredded her clothes  so I can enjoy her more .

I dip my head towards her chest and start to suckle on her tit , I straddle her and start to massage the other while she start to let out heated pants as I  continue teasing .

I stop when Sakura starts to move her hand towards my stomach as I rest my head on her chest my hair rubbing on her sensitive cherries  "Sasuke~ mphh " she cries out as I start to look at her thighs , and I move down until I have my head in between her thighs , and start biting the inner leg .

'I only had allowed her to keep her underwear 'a white cotton one she's so innocent , I bet she doesn't even know what I'm doing to her .

I moan in whimpers when Sasuke starts licking my leg he start nibbling softly , but he moves a hand to one of my mounds .

"Ahh' ohh ~ mm " I mewl , looking at him through lidded eyes as he moves my pantie down with the his teeth  , as he looks at me with those onyx eyes . "Your MiNE Now, " He says , and I nod meekly he  then throws my underwear somewhere else .

Pressing a finger to my 'ah wat is it called again " he pushes in his tongue lapping at me and I'm  dripping something inside  something he smirks and then licks me diving his tongue in further .

"Sasuke wat is this called i ask pointing to my downer parts .  "Hmmm so Innocent Saku~ , Pussy , and Im sucking you off, " he says An I yelp in surprise when he sticks a finger stretching the walls of my pussy , as he adds another digit , I give a moan holding his hair to keep him in place.

Sasuke straddles me placing this large stick in between my legs docking my head to the side . "This is a ummmm " 'Sasuke thinks of a way to explain this to his Sakura.

"Stick "

"Are you sure ?" Sakura asks

"All right I lied , Its called a dick , " Sasuke replies

'isn't that what your brother calls you? " Sakura asks .  SOMEWHERE :Itachi sneezes while kissing Izumi

"It  has double meanings , Saku "

He kisses me softly and then her thrusts his dick at me "oaho " it so hard '  i feel him pushing it in more as he starts to go slowly and then he starts to rub it slightly;y on my folds making me pant and then her reaches something that stops him . "Sasuke kisses me as he pushes all the way in  I bit down on his shoulder in pain . "Their goes your virginity " he says kissing me dragging his teeth along my collar .

"Your so warm " Sasuke moans as he nibbles , my hips jolt , making Sasuke start thrusting into me and soon I'm a moaning mess covered in the sheets as he starts to I feel so good , I mewl out loud "Faster Sasuke " He grabs my arms and wrap it around his waist pressing It goes in deeper I arch my back on the bed he keeps pumping in an out I feel him twitch inside of me I 'm getting hotter an I kiss his collar and rake my hands on his back as he continues .

the liquid inside me pools inside me as i FEEL A TENSION AND THEN " aHH~' MOWE'~ " Sasuke grasp onto me as he goes faster and then I explode that knot inside me finally gone I whimper at the release I just had as I kiss Sasuke and then he squirts a lot of white stuff into me with his dick  into my pussy , I start to rub against him again he chuckles " who do you belong to now "Sasuke says as he cups my mounds and slobbers on it .  "you "

"That's a good imprint, "he says laying me across his shoulders .

I woke up to see my 'mate ' in between my legs  " aHH~ M , bad Sasuke "

"Shut up human soulmate "

~~~

Written by snowstormjinx