🌸Cat part 2🌸

[modern AU, cat!Sasuke AU]

By snowstormjinx , Some language may be present

"Nya " Sakura says as she stretches on the bed before she leaps off . "Sasuke here kitty kit " she calls I'm currently hiding under her bed .  So she won't see my human form .

"Fine be that way I'm going to take a shower , mean black cat " she says her pink tongue flicking out defiantly at me .

" Itachi" I whisper once he comes into the room "How do I turn back " I ask. "I won't tell unless you reveal yourself to her soon " He teases but then again I could only  see his legs .

"Fuck You Itachi " I say  , "Izumi did beat you to it " "Poor Sakura will lose her virginity to another man cause you won't stop hiding ." he had bent down to my face  so I can see him smirk . "You just imagine yourself as a cat , to go human think of humanity .

"So you turn to hulk to go human ? I teased raising an eyebrow.

"Yes Loki , I am hulk , " He says before walking off happily dark brows raised . Black warm fur sleek coat nimble paws resting on Sakura . Playing with her legs,  purring , meowing for some of her noodles . "Nya "

'Great I sound like an anime character, fck I'm a Neko . '

"kITTY "Sakura says bringing me to her naked chest , " where were you Sasuke at least your not like my asshole of a boyfriend who goes missing for weeks "

"sTOPP PURRING YOU PERVERTED cat " she says blushing , I widen my eyes to get those large cat eyes she loves and drape across her shoulder .

" My baby Girl where are you " "dADa I'm changing . she throws me onto the bed and starts to put on a bra I get such a great view , "Bad cat turn around " she says I finally look away for a few minutes she has a large hoodie on and tights  when my eyes flicker back.

"Cmon Sasuke "  She says getting me and when she rushes out the door kisses her father's pale  cheek . " Fuck you ,  all uchiha's are the same  " Hidan the white haired male who punched my brother on the cheek .

"Hi Dad , nice to see you " Itachi says . " DOnt touch my daughter " He grabs Izumi and runs off ,  "hey that's my woman "Itachi says  .

"Sakura , why would you date that sausage character " Sasuke  "  She corrected her father . " why can't you just date your brother Sasori " Itachi suggests .

"Son don't take words out of my mouth , I wanted to say THAT !!!! " he growled intimidatingly  , meow mewo meooowow-owowo o " I hissed when some person squished my tail .  " Sasuke " Sakura says bringing me to her shoulder to get a better look at my tail . "I'm sorry about your cat Sakura " speak of the devil and he shall appear ' I looked at the red head who kissed Sakura's forehead ,

"Fckin otp of my life . this is the part where my son makes the moves on his sister " Hidan *Cough cough Dad cough * shouted at my extended family .

I gave Sasori a scratch on his cheek , while Kisame laughs haughtily in the back ground and Diedara the blond one dragged Sakura to a nearby corner , me clinging to her jacket .

"Are you going to give him a chance ,un" Diedara asks her , "it all depend if Sasuke doesn't come back soon then I may give him-" "Please there's other guys who would like to be with you , and probably take care of you better than him . "

He said cutting her off with wide blue eyes , he started to smile widely , I mentally hiss , and mew in her arms . " Note to self keep an eye on Diedara and Sasori' . "Especially this blond man "  he says 'smooth man smooth' I think  ,  "Maybe if you can catch me " she says and runs never looking back as he chuckles , 'To skinny won't be able to protect her very much ,he's funny at least , smiles a lot , Sasori is related to her . so no .

hmm 6/10 on my list , but I need to know his pay , so he can keep her safe till i come back later on . " I watch as he and Sasori tag team her unexpectedly , Sasori came from behind the couch and Diedara from her right , I yowl and aim for the red head's chest knocking him away from her , I grab onto Diedara's shorts and then I let go , but not before baring my fangs , at him and then sashaying to Sakura who giggles   and takes me into her arms " hhahah freedom " she says running off at past her uncle Kisame who laughs , and throws her a apple to eat , "I'd give you some fish but we all know I'm related to them " He says then  Hidan says "Nice guard cat sweet heart " Sakura's mother smiles  sweetly , and pushes Sasori away, and trips Diedara slowing em down .

Later Time skip brought to you by Itachi fckin Itachi :-: , why would u even kiss Izumi at a time like that :-: , how dare he . "Ku ku ku ku "says weasel(itachi)

"So do you have the spell, un " he says putting down a small gift box  , the red head nods his head "I memorized it already" Sasori  swallows the paper , "Ew dude " Diedara says "I had to get rid of the evidence "he states "I'll turn first i have a clothe morphing spell to  so we can keep our well stuff on , so we have be a fluffy pet . "k THEN my man " he softly.

"angelous vitae , archaleo , nico , meurte , angelous , ayeta "Sasori says he then turns to a ginger kitten  .  " here is  our tags " he grabs it and ribs it putting it snugly onto his collar  , he looked at his white under belly  , and then Diedara "smiles at the kitten . "  angelous vitae , meek , nico , meurte , angelous leo, ayeta" he says  sitting on the bed near the box .  he gets turned into a  golden teddy bear hamster , I watch smacking my lips at the thought of a meal , 'no bad Sasuke ' Sasori pushes Diedara into the box before he goes in it himself . "never mess with magic " i think.

I start to walk towards the box and then I look inside to find the kitten holding Diedara close to him . "I won't hurt you, you are now adopted " I stated and i then started to keep them close to my chest . 'hmm practice for when Sakura and me have kids , I'll take it . ' I think I bathe Sasori and Diedara  when I am done i call for Sakura how ? by meowing like crazy .

"Im here Sasuke " awwwww  so Sasori already gave em names huh , Sasori for the kit , and Diedara for the hamster . " Sakura says holding them close to her Sasori purrs and Diedara kisses her cheek softly with a nibble .

"I have made my decision , I will avenge my clan but after I train these kits ' I think and I cling to Sakura .

Meanwhile

"I have impregnated your daughter so I can marry her without your decision and permit ion cause I know you do not agree with my family but I assure you I'll take good care of Izumi  "Itachi says while Izumi face palms " They didn't know yet Itachi ' she says  "Sht " Itachi says

"Well I love her , fck everyone who dosen't want me to marry her  " he finishes " speak now or forever hold your peace "he says .

"You ass$4$%$% "

lots of cusses were said but eventually they said yes

the end

to this one shot that is