🌸Fictional (part 2)🌸

[modern AU]

"What the hell..." Sakura mumbled, backing up slowly and preparing to close the door. Whoever this guy was, he was clearly either stalking her to know what she was reading or just plain crazy.

"H-hey wait! Here me out! I don't really know where I am, I woke up in some apartment down the street." He said, Sakura stopped moving and looked at him once again.

Sasuke took that as a sign to continue. "I didn't have any of my stuff with me, but I do have the book about you! Please, just read a page from it and you'll see that I'm telling the truth!"

He held a maroon coloured book out to her, the title was plain and simple to match it's design:

Cherry Blossoms

She raised an eyebrow at it, before opening the book up and reading a few lines from the first chapter.

Her pink hair fluttered behind her as a soft breeze blew past her and her teacher, sweat dripped down her forehead as she panted heavily.

"Sakura, you can do so much better than that!" Her teacher yelled from across the field. "try it once more".

Sakura nodded and brought her fist up into the air-

She closed the book before looking up at her dark haired visitor, it turns out he was telling the truth, although she still had a few questions. What freaked her out more was the fact that wherever 'fictional' her was, seemed identical to where the Sasuke from her book lived.

"Come inside." She said, stepping aside and allowing him to step inside before shutting the door.

She walked over to the book she had just placed down and brought it to her visitor, opening it up to the first page.

"Read this." She said.

Sasuke nodded and began reading.

Sasuke groaned in annoyance as his two teammates began to argue once again, Karin and Suigetsu just couldn't get enough of one another.

"Shut up." He said, giving them both a cold glare.

Karin immediately stopped yelling while Suigetsu mumbles something that sounded like 'stupid Uchiha' under his breath-

Sasuke looked up at Sakura with wide eyes. "I'm a book character too?!" He shrieked, the confusion he had to face all morning was now getting to him.

Sakura stared at him, questioning whether this guy was really telling the truth once again. He acted nothing like the Sasuke Uchiha from her book, and she was sure he couldn't use the Sharingan either. "Where are you from?" She asked. "And how exactly did you know where I lived..?"

Sasuke blinked, before turning to the very last page of the book and showing her an address, it was the only thing on the page. Above it, two simple words were written.

Find Her.

"Uh, ok.. but that's not my address." She said, raising an eyebrow.

"What?! No way! I swear that this is the exact address in the book!" He said.

"Mhm, okay. Now what about my first question."

"Oh, I'm from Edmonton, Alberta." He said. "It's in Canada.. Canada does exist here too right..?"

"We're in Edmonton." Sakura said, narrowing her eyes at him.

"No."

"Yes."

"Ok then can you show me the way back to my own house."

"Sure I guess, what's your address."

"51 Thornhill Crescent."

"Oh my god Sasuke, can you stop!" Sakura said out of annoyance.

"What?! I just told you where I lived, that's all!" He yelled, frustrated that the girl wouldn't believe him.

This Sakura was nothing like the one from his book, this one was moody and gloomy, and asked way too many questions.

"I live on 51 Thornhill Crescent, you're already here." Sakura replied.

"You can't be serious! I'm telling the truth, honest! I even showed you the book, all I wanted to do was meet you.." Sasuke said, trailing off at the end.

His voice became sad and suddenly Sakura felt a pang of guilt for being so mean to him. Sure, he could be an obsessed stalker that went as far as to write a whole book about her, but at the same time her gut instinct told her that wasn't right.

"Okay, how about this? We can go to the café down the street and.. I don't know, tell each other about our books and what happens to the 'fictional' us.

"That would be great." Sasuke grinned, and they both headed for the door.

________
By konohaguild
Sorry, I would've updated sooner but I was focusing on my exams :,) I have a rough idea of where this story will end up and I'm not too sure about it, but hopefully you guys will enjoy it!

P.s. Sorry for any spelling mistakes!