🌸Liar (Notice Me Part 2)🌸

[modern AU, depression, angst, fluff]

It's been almost six month since the pair had met each other

They currently sat under a tree at the park where they first met.

She was the one talking.

She was the one who always spoke. Not him, just her.

That's how the cycle goes. They meet up at the park, under the same tree and then she talks about the most random of topics with him occasionally asking a question.

She'd talk about everything and anything except for one thing, her family; her personal life.

"What's your family like?" he asked, hoping this time he'd receive an answer.

"Let's talk about something else," she said.

"No," he said, "I know your hiding something. Start talking."

"Sasuke..." she started.

He glares at her. "Do you really not trust me? Am I really that untrustworthy? Well then if you don't trust me then I don't trust you." He stands up and starts to walk away.

"Wait!" she calls out.

He stops and turns around slowly, his expression plain and eyes bored.

"I don't have a family," she pauses, "because...I'm not real."

"What?"

"I'm not real," she slowly repeats. "You made me up."

He grabs his hair. "No! You're lying. You're a fucking liar!"

"I'm not," she says solemnly.

"Liar. Liar. A fucking liar," he repeats to himself.

"I'm not. And you know it, so stop lying to your self."

He screams in frustration and that's when he feels the eyes. Everyone's eyes are on him.

He can hear the whispers about him.

"He's crazy. Let's just walk away."

"I see him here a lot. He's always talking to himself. Do you think there's something wrong with him?"

"Man the people here just keep getting weirder and weirder."

He looks back at Sakura and she's not there anymore. She wasn't real.

He goes home and cuts himself, over and over and over again. His old cycle of cutting and getting into fights returning to him stronger than before.

After a week of confining himself to his room, he finally leaves his house and goes to school.

It's boring as always as per usual until he goes to fifth period.

There's a new student.

"Class," the teacher starts, "this is our new transfer student. Please tell us your name."

"Sakura Haruno," the new student says.

He looks up and his eyes widens for this is his imaginary friend, the one who he had spent the last few months with.

~~~~~~~~~~

For @fevi_chan and @Animeislifegirl3000 because they asked for a part 2.

Written by 1-BUBBLES-1