🌸Flowers in the Meadow🌸

[fluff, minor Sarada]

      The first time Sasuke saw Sakura, she was picking flowers with her class in a meadow

The first time Sasuke saw Sakura, she was picking flowers with her class in a meadow. Her hair was short and fluttered in the wind as she walked around with her friend, Ino. She had yet to learn the name "Sasuke Uchiha", a name that would change her life forever.

A few years went by, and Sasuke found himself seeing the pink haired girl more often. However, the next time he really saw her was once again, in the meadow. She was picking flowers with Ino, both had baskets in their hands that were already almost filled with colourful flowers. Sakura's hair was much longer now, reaching down to her waist. Much to popular belief, Sasuke disliked long hair, yet he decided it suited her nicely.

A year before he would graduate, Sasuke saw Sakura in the meadow again. She wasn't with Ino this time, she was alone. This was the first time Sasuke saw her cry. He walked away that day with no idea why the pink haired girl was crying, but little did he know, it was because of him. Sakura had just broken her friendship with Ino, and it broke her heart.

After he got placed on team 7, Sasuke didn't walk past the meadow again. In fact, the next time he saw Sakura in the meadow was a few days before he would leave on his journey. She was 17 now, and her hair was just past her shoulders. She wasn't in the meadow alone again, this time she was with Ino, Tenten and Hinata. He watched her laugh with them, and as she did he wondered why he would ever try to hurt someone like her.

The last time Sasuke saw Sakura in the meadow, he was with her. He had come back from his journey, but was hoping to go on another one very soon, and would hopefully have some company this time. The last time Sasuke saw Sakura in the meadow, he had gotten down on one knee and proposed.

Now, Sasuke saw Sakura in the meadow as she played with their daughter, running around in the many flowers that were spread across the grass.

___
By konohaguild