🌸The Crush🌸

[high school AU]

Hiiiiiya. My first one shot on here! Let's hope it goes well

Sakura

"Looks like someone's got a crush~!" TenTen's trading voice snapped me out of my dazed state.

"W-what?" I stuttered out, my face turning pink.

"You know what I'm talking about! You keep staring at that Uchiha boy~!" TenTen said.

"Shut up! I was not!" I told her, a huff leaving my lips.

"Suuuuure. And me and Neji aren't dating," TenTen said sarcastically.

"Let's just go! We're gonna be late for class!" I said, flustered.

A small laugh came from TenTen as we made our way to Spanish 1. We sat next to each other like always. Their were no assigned seats, but everyone usually say in the same seat. TenTen wasn't really paying attention, but I was. I took notes and wrote down what I thought was needed to be. My gaze fell upon Sasuke, he was sitting next to Naruto Uzumaki

Naruto and Sasuke are Best friends and enemies at the same times. In the beginning of school, they got into a fist fight. The winner was never determined, but they ended up becoming best friends afterwards.

TenTen snapped me out of my dazed by kicking me. I jumped a bit, but TenTen had a smirk on her face. I went back to writing notes like it never happened, a pink tint on my cheeks.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

The bell rung and it was off to Lunch. TenTen and I didn't have lunch at the same time, so I hung out with Hinata at this time. I started to tease her about Naruto and she instantly turned red. Then, she did something I didn't think she could, she teased me about Sasuke. I covered my face and Hinata laughed.

"I hate you so much," I said.

All Hinata did was laugh at me. I ate my lunch and sulked. That was until I heard yelling. Hinata and I turned to see Kiba and Naruto yelling at each other.

"Not again!" I groaned.

"I didn't take your shit!" Naruto yelled at Kiba.

"You're the only person who would!" Kiba yelled back.

Third Person

Sakura groaned and stood up. When Kiba was about to punch Naruto, Sakura got in-between the two and kicked Kiba in the crotch.

"TenTen took your stuff, not Naruto. Don't jump to conclusions," Sakura told Kiba and walked back to her seat.

"Idiots," Sakura said and continued to each her lunch.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

The bell rang and Sakura left the lunch room. It was the last class of the day, Chemistry. Sasuke and Sakura had that class together, they were partners. Sakura didn't dare to look or even acknowledge that Sasuke was even there.

They didn't do much in that class, they had a substitute. When the bell rang, class was over. Sakura caught up to Sasuke when he was out of the school building.

"Hey! Um... I was just wondering... Uhh.. d-do you want to go on a date with me?" Sakura asked, hiding.

"Sure," was all Sasuke said, before leaving.

Sakura ran to TenTen, a smile on her pale skin. She was jumping up and down.

"He said yes!"

~~~

Written by SHIZZLECAKE