🌸Notice Me🌸

[angst, fluff, depression]

He sat in his room, a knife in his hand

He makes a cut on his arm.

Followed by another.

And another.

And another.

This is the way the cycle goes. A cut is always followed by another one until he gets bored of cutting himself.

When he's done cutting he goes out into town and looks for trouble, to mess with people who he shouldn't be messing with, and to pick a fight with someone who can kill him.

He's depressed, lonely, and feels nothing.

He's like a ghost; no one really notices he's there. That he needs help. That he's in pain.

He wants to be noticed. He needs to be noticed.

He doesn't want to be a ghost.

He's given up trying to get the attention of others. He knows that no matter how good his grades are his parents won't ever care.

He leaves the comfort of his room and goes to the park. He sits by a tree as far away from people as possible hoping to find some peace.

His eyes are closed and he's half-asleep.

Ah sleep, what a wonderful thing. There no one can hurt you, but yourself.

"Hello?" a voice calls out to him.

He looks up and raises an eyebrow. He's surprised that someone has noticed him. His expression his plain and his eyes bored.

The girl in front of him wasn't pretty, but she wasn't ugly, she was just average.

The girl panics. "I'm sorry if I disturbed you!" She says a little too quickly, then in her normal voice she continues, "its just that I see you around here a lot and you seem lonely so...I thought I might come and talk to you." She pauses. "My name is Sakura. What's yours?"

"Sasuke," he answers, almost wanting to smile, because for the first time in what seemed to be forever he was noticed.

~~~~~~~~~~

Written by 1-BUBBLES-1