🌸Marry Christmas🌸

[funny, fluff]

"Boy, I can't guess who this must've come from..." Kiba inspected the bowl of instant ramen he'd pulled from his gift bag.

"Hey!" Naruto stood up, "don't criticize it! It's a rare premium edition of ramen! You should be grateful I was willing to give it up!"

Sakura rolled her eyes, "Because I'm sure he's still got an entire stash of that rare ramen in his apartment..."

"Hey!" Naruto turned to her, "no one has to know that!"

"Okay, okay, settle down." Shikamaru shouted over the yelling that continued through his apartment, "this Secret Santa really isn't going according to plan."

Choji sighed, "and whose idea do you think that was?"

"I think..." Shino looked at the bag of chips he'd received, "we should just grab whatever gift we want..."

"I agree." Naruto shot his hand into the air, "Hinata, which one's yours?"

"Dummy!" Sakura crossed her arms, "that's not how it works!"

"Well, uh..." Hinata smiled at her boyfriend, "I made it for you, after all... So it only makes sense if you got it."

"Wow!" Naruto beamed happily, "Hinata made something for me... I'm the luckiest man alive..."

"I pity Hinata..." Sakura rolled her eyes as she looked around the circle.

Ino leaned over, "so... Where's your boyfriend? He was invited to the party too, wasn't he?"

"I think he said he was coming... At least that's what he told me."

"Oh, Sasuke?" Naruto overheard, "yeah, he's gonna be a little late, he said. He had to go pick up the present he bought."

"Huh..." Sakura looked around the circle and watched as Hinata brought her present over to Naruto.

Naruto tore the box apart and teared up at the Naruto fish-cake that Hinata had made, "Hinata, I love this so much!"

"You're welcome." She hugged him, "I'm glad you like it. I was worried..."

"Well, there's no need! I'll love whatever you give me, that's guaranteed!"

Hinata smiled, "I'm glad."

"Okay, no more lovey-dovey stuff, we've had enough of that for one night." Kiba scoffed.

Just as Hinata took her seat by Naruto, the door opened, "hey, sorry I'm late."

"Sasuke!" Naruto shouted, "you're way too slow!"

"Yeah, my bad."

Sasuke looked around the room and took a seat across from where Naruto, Hinata, and Sakura sat.

"Hm?" Ino glanced at Sakura, who only gave weird looks in Sasuke's direction. Sasuke didn't seem to notice, however, "hey, Sasuke, want me to move so that you can sit by Sakura?"

"No need."

Ino blinked a few times in confusion, along with everyone else in the room.

"So, uh..." Shikamaru broke the ice, "where's your present, Sasuke?"

"Oh, right." He stood up walked up to the pile of presents at the center of the circle, bent down, then returned to his seat. From where Sakura was sitting, she didn't even see what his present looked like.

"Okay, whose turn is it to pick a present?" Choji looked around, "Sasuke can go last since he was so late..."

"Fine by me." The Uchiha rested his hands behind his head and relaxed. If anything, he was acting differently according to Sakura's experience with him. To her annoyance, she watched as Sasuke walked over to Ino and started whispering things to her that made her gasp in excitement.