🌸Dear Sasuke🌸

[angst, Sarada]

Dear Sasuke,

How have you been? Have you seen Itachi? Or your parents? Or maybe even some of your clan members? I miss you, very very much. Sarada too. I wonder when I will see you again. Are you happy? Is life up there treating you well? Sarada has been depressed lately. She barely eats and it's rare for her to come out of her room. I've tried and tried, over and over again to get her to come out, but she's too damn stubborn! Boruto, Naruto, Hinata, and Himawari have visited us on many occasions to try and get her out of her room. Sometimes I feel like smashing her door down. I did it once, but it didn't go so well (she ran out through the window). Well I have to go, someone's at the door.

XOXO,
Sakura.

The pinkette sighed. She placed the letter down and went downstairs.

-

When morning arrived Sakura went straight to Sarada's room.

"Sweetheart, please open the door," Sakura said. "I'm going outside. Do you want to come with me?"

She received no answer.

Sakura went inside her room. She grabbed the letter and sealed it in an envelope, grabbing a pen she wrote 'Sasuke' on the front of it.

Before buying the groceries, Sakura stopped by the cemetery. It doesn't take her long before she finds her husband's grave. The pinkette grabbed the letter from her bag and placed it in front of the grave. To make sure the letter didn't blow away she placed a small rock on top of it.

"We miss you Sasuke," she whispered. A single tear made its way down her face. She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand and made her way to the market.

-

Dear Sasuke,

How are you? Are you happy? I've been wondering. Do you watch over us from above? Sarada has been coming out of her room more often. She's not as broken as when you passed away two weeks ago. She still misses you though as do I. She's been asking about what you were like during our genin days. I told her about everything all the way from our first mission to the Chunin Exams to well everything. Hmm...something smells like its burning. Oh shit! Gotta go. Dinner is burning.

XOXO,
Sakura.

-

Every Saturday Sakura would visit her husband's grave. And every Saturday she will be there with a new letter. Telling him about all that had happened during the week. Sarada would tag along with her sometimes and even brought her own letter a couple of times.

-

Dear Sasuke,

How are you? Is everything well? Are you getting tired of this? The letters. Do you read them? Well probably not, I mean have you seen the amount of letters by your grave. Not a single one has been touched since we left them there. I'll still continue writing them though. It makes me feel as if you are still here. Sarada is getting stronger everyday. Oh how I wish you could see her! I just know you'd be so proud of her! There's so much to tell you, but I'm afraid I don't have the time to write it all, after all I have to leave for work in a few minutes. I love you and I miss you Sasuke.

XOXO,
Sakura.

-

The next week when Sakura visited Sasuke's grave she noticed something strange. After placing the newest letter in front of the grave, she looked at one of the old ones.

Sakura lifted up the small rock holding it down. She gasped. On the front of the envelope a single name was written Sakura. One by one Sakura grabbed all of the previous letters and sure enough on all of them a name was written, but it wasn't Sasuke's. It was either her name or her daughter's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Written by