🌸Music Part 1 Captured🌸

[modern musician AU]

A /n I believe this song matches

Sakura started pounding the notes , her green eyes smiling happily as she kept playing her music , enjoying it basking in her crystal notes the sound of a story being told , one about a dark haired man , and his wishes , dark desires 'Killer she thought this is so killer 'Playing again the sound of tears and rustling trees , the sound of the sun shining down on a girl eating cherries underneath the killer's tree .

She started to crescendo her music reaching a climax the cords of her notes clashing her pink long hair came down to Sakura 's waist in pink pastel colored locks spilling over her shoulders giving the performance a magical air .

Sakura played as if her life had depended on her notes sounding clear as the her song reached the part of where the killer held the girl's hand in his palm as she smiled at him , 'Maybe no one would ever figure out this story , they may not be able to solve this song , it's story , my past life .'Sakura thought her green eyes looking at the black and white piano keys.

Sakura smiles her notes going to a free startling noise it was a happier sounding song it was moving . This is the sad story , Sakura thought . Her notes started to be boarder like the knife a red haired man used ,on the black haired man , a final swipe she told her notes going eerily as Sakura looked at her piano as she paused to add the the tension and beauty to the piece before playing in small tragic notes as the dark haired man lived .

Dressed in Scarlet , the girl had seen her lover kill her brother , The crescendo came in waves like the waves of an ocean drowning the audience who were humming the tune to her new piece . Sakura opened her mouth to take a shallow breathe as she still continued playing .

Then the girl from her past started to break down tears ran down her cheeks , Sakura played the mournful repeating tune , why am I shedding tears Sakura thought as a tear stayed on her cheek as she played , small but shallow strokes and notes that felt like they were stabbing her heart .

She was gonna end it soon her piece would be over , the story had ended the girl had ended dying from a broken heart thinking the man had tricked her so he could kill her brother .(Sakura played softly )

The man would stay looking at her grave wondering where it had all gone wrong she and her red haired brother were buried underneath a cheery blossom tree on a hill top near a cottage . Where a white cat saw it all and stayed by the man's side as she watched him slowly go away he died underneath the red cheery blossoms fleeting , Sakura played faster , as his old friend had buried him and the cat never left staying their in the trees branches eating form the blessings of the dead lovers .

There was a clap from the audience then they all started to clap load and thunderous, Sakura stood her long white dress clung to her in a soft whirl of cloth with , it was a strait forward dress while she had small blossoms hidden in between her ears and a four leaf clover between her fingers for luck .She had milky skin with peachy cheeks and green shimmering eyes the were staring straight at the judges .

"You get a score of 7 " they said agreeing , "all thought I had never heard that song it was so mystical " A dark haired man said looking at her while a man threw a cheery blossom branch at her , it was yellow and red 'it's ripe' she thought picking it up . "I'm Madara Uchiha "the judge says looking at her . Sakura nodded "Nice to meet you Madara Uchiha " Sakura said with a small smile , I gotta go meet my siblings after this , but it's always good to talk to a relative of my friends .

"You own a college don't you , and your also my Friend's uncle " Sakura says , as Madara starts walking her out while everybody left cause competition scores were up . "I have a proposal for you , Sakura Haruno San " Madara says

"I want you to be my nephew's girlfriend , and if you can stay with him for more than a month , I'll give you and any siblings you have a free education at my college "Madara says , Sakura stares at him before jumping up and down widely at him .

"Thank you my family is so poor they couldn't afford average schooling for my sister and my brother , thank you for the opportunity "Sakura says jumping up and down before stopping when she realized something . "Please tell me you don't want me to be with Itachi he has a lovely girl , Izumi~Chan "Sakura told him honestly .

"No , no it's Sasuke "Madara says bluntly , while Sakura tries not to growl at the man's name .

"He's been bullying me as long as I can remember , Madara san He almost got to cut my hair , he picked on my sister in front of our brother and almost got his throat cut up by gangs , not to mention trying to sell my sister . "Sakura argued . 'I need this though I'll have to do this Matsuri and mom need it . '

"Tch I knew Sasuke was a block of ice but I never thought he would be that cruel , "Sakura nods as he says his words , "To not notice such a beautiful rose in front of him "Madara says the man winked at the pinkette , who shivers .

"I'll do it My family needs it , thank you Madara san , can you "-"I'll take care of the arrangements , well making him ask you out " Madara interrupts Sakura as Sakura swings her bag onto her shoulder .

"Thanks here's my number , I need to go meet my siblings "Sakura says giving him a paper from her bag with her number scribbled on it .

'Bye Sakura~San "He calls out as she leaves him behind after passing the crowd and looking at how she did ,' Yes , I was Audience favorite ' she thought darting off and getting into her brothers beat up 1980's challenger.

"Sasori nee where is Matsuri " I ask ,  "She said she forgot something at school , our sister may get into trouble  "My red haired brother says as he starts driving heading towards the school "Doesn't Sasuke stay after school today  ." Sakura says , Sasori's hazel eyes widen and he goes faster.

"let me go " screams a brown haired girl as she fights a red haired boy he had cold blue eyes on Matsuri's small frame a large scar was on her collar and he looked at her with wonder  he finally gets off her . "Sister "Sakura screams rushing  . "Sorry Ma'am Uchiha is in there , he's mad he went after your sister so I tackled her to the ground away from him " Garra says eying Sakura as she and Sasori thank him  . "What's your name ,  ?"Matsuri asks brushing off the leaves from his hair  "Garra , and your Matsuri " He replies mutely.

"Oy Garra you can have that one she won't sell much any way "Sasuke says looking at the small caramel colored hair , that was getting ready to make a bolt for her older brother ,Sasori . "Sa ~Ku ra " He teases as he makes a wild grab for Sakura or so she thought , he had grabbed Matsuri instead who bit his hand so much that he was bleeding from it .

"You can have me instead "Sakura screams as Sasuke gets a knife and aims it for her sister's throat . "Good I always wanted a song bird "  he mutters throwing Matsuri into Sasori's arms .Garra says eying the pink haired girl who looked like she was gonna strangle the dark haired onyx man with his school tie .  Garra started walking away ,"Help my sister "Sasori said . "It's not my problem " Garra replied , "I was just passing by ."

"Eat a snickers , Sasuke , your creepy "Garra reminds Sasuke .

"I ate one a few minutes ago , actually "Sasuke says grabbing Sakura by her waist  . "I still gotta stay with my family though . "Sakura said , almost biting his finger when he brought it to close . 'Think about college , think about them , Don't forget , eyes on the prize ' .

Sasuke suddenly bruised her skin Sakura didn't wince , she jumped at the sudden contact , 'I'm glad I have a high pain tolerance level ' she thought .

"Fine , Hato (Dove) "He said letting her go .

Sakura sprinted into the car , as Sasori brought Matsuri in it , they drove off , and when Sakura told them about the college they gritted their teeth .

~~~ 

Written by snowstormjinx