🌸Birthday Gifts🌸

[fluff]

"Crap, crap, I'm late!" Sakura repeated as she ran down the road to the Training Fields Team 7 was set to meet at that morning

"Crap, crap, I'm late!" Sakura repeated as she ran down the road to the Training Fields Team 7 was set to meet at that morning. As soon as she arrived, there was no one there, "dang it! Did they leave me? Shanaroo..."

"Sakura-chan!"

She recognized the Uzumaki's voice, turning around, "Naruto--"

Confetti and streamers were thrown at the young Kunoichi, "Happy Birthday!!"

"Wha?!" Sakura laughed as the confetti and streamers slowly floated onto the grass. She looked up to see Kakashi, Naruto, and Sasuke standing before her, "aw, guys! Thanks so much, you didn't need to do anything for me!"

"But of course we did! You're only the greatest Kunoichi, you know!" Naruto grinned.

"Thank you, Naruto..." Sakura blushed, then gasped, "what? No..."

Naruto and Kakashi held out wrapped gifts.

"You guys didn't have to get me anything either..."

"It's okay. It's your fourteenth birthday after all." Kakashi urged.

"Wait, is this that uniform we were looking at the other day?" Sakura pulled out a new, pink ninja dress from Kakashi's gift bag.

"Yep. I hope it's the right size." Kakashi chuckled nervously, "I had to make sure it fit, so..."

"Kakashi-sensei, this is embarrassing..."

"I told you just to use your sexy Jutsu so you'd look normal." Kakashi crossed his arms, "now come out so I can see. I promised you ramen, remember that."

Naruto groaned from behind the curtain, but stepped out anyways, wearing the dress, "how's this?" His tone was very unenthusiastic.

"Hm..." Kakashi tapped his chin, "looks good. What do you think, Sasuke?"

Sasuke stared at Naruto in horror, looked away and cleared his throat, "there's a reason it's meant for girls... Naruto should try a smaller size. Extra small, maybe?"

"Shut up, Teme! Why don't you do Kakashi-Sensei a favor someday?" Naruto growled.

"Hn." Sasuke snickered, "Sakura would look better in it."

"Of course she would!" Naruto rolled his eyes.

"Then it's a keeper." Kakashi agreed as he pulled out his wallet and headed to the cash register, leaving Sasuke to help pry the tight dress off of Naruto.

"Thanks guys." Sakura laughed at the story as she took Naruto's gift, "Naruto, what's this?"

"Open it!"

"Aw, a cherry blossom pillow? Thank you!" Sakura smiled as she ran to Naruto and gave him a hug.

Naruto blushed as he hugged Sakura back, "ah, it's nothing..."

"Thank you to you too, Kakashi-sensei!" Sakura ran over and gave her sensei a hug as well.

"So, Sasuke." Naruto crossed his arms and turned to the silent Uchiha, "where's your gift?"

Sasuke only rose an eyebrow and looked away.

"I-it's okay, I didn't really expect anything from any of you. I really appreciate all this, though! Thank you for everything!" Sakura smiled.

"Geez, Sasuke didn't bother to get you anything, that's--"

"Okay, Naruto. Calm down. It's okay." Kakashi patted Naruto's head, "let's just carry on with the mission."

Sakura nodded, but couldn't help glancing over at Sasuke. His stare was glued to the grass below him, so she couldn't see his face. She sighed, then turned back to Kakashi.

That evening, Sakura was walking back to her house from the mission. It was almost midnight, and there was no one on the streets that late. So she had no problem walking home on her own.

"Well, look who's getting home late."

Sakura turned suddenly, but as soon as she did, she was dragged into a small alley, "what the--"

"Sh..." The boy put his hand over her mouth, "you don't want to get us caught."

"What is..." Sakura tried to let her eyes adjust to the darkness in order to recognize her assaulter. By the time she recognized the face, she was frozen, "S-Sas--"

"Hn. You're so loud." Sasuke smirked as he still held her wrists.

"Sasuke-kun..." Sakura lowered her voice, ignoring her rapid heartbeat and regaining her anger, "what the heck are you doing?!"

"There's a reason I couldn't give you my birthday gift in front of those two..." Sasuke grinned as he pushed her against the wall.

Her face was burning, "wh-what? What is it?"

"Close your eyes and I'll give it to you..." Sasuke's breath tickled her ear, but she did as he told her. Suddenly, before she knew it, his mouth was on hers.

She was surprised at first, but she finally gave in and kissed him back, wrapping her arms around him, pulling him closer. The kiss lasted for minutes, getting more and more passionate. But then it was over, leaving the two breathless.

Sakura brought her trembling hand up to her lips, "S-Sasuke-kun, why did yo--"

"Happy birthday, Sakura." Sasuke smirked.

And before she could respond, the Uchiha had suddenly vanished.

..................

Written by xX_Fang_Xx

🎉🎈🌸Happy birthday, Sakura! We love you!🌸🍰🎊