🌸Swimming Freestyle Part 2🌸

[swimming AU, funny, fluff]

"What?!" Ino screamed, "you're doing medley relay with Sasuke Uchiha?! Billboard brow, you idiot! Let me swim with you guys!! You need four per team, right?"

"No. It's a team of all Kakashi-Sensei's students. It's going to be myself, Naruto, him, and Sai."

"Sai?!" Ino stared at her, "aw, lucky..."

"Why?" Sakura rose a brow, "you have a thing for Sai?"

"N-no! I never said that!" Ino clenched her fists, "but Sasuke? I hate you..."

"Well, that sucks for both of us." The pinkette rolled her eyes as she continued down the sidewalk, "I have to head home, now. See you this afternoon?"

"Yeah." Ino grinned, "I'll finally get to see him in person!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." She continued on and started her usual routine. Sakura set her hand on the doorknob of the vacant building in her duplex. As soon as the knob turned, she jumped. It's open... But... She slowly opened the door, and all the lights were on, "what the hell..."

"Sakura!"

"Gah!" Sakura yelped, "Naruto! What's going on he--" She froze, "what the hell are you doing here?!"

"Well..." Naruto chuckled as he pushed Sakura inside and shut the door behind them, "I knew you haven't rented out this place in a long time! Sasuke needed a place to stay, and since I coincidentally knew where you hide your spare keys and the keys to this building, Sasuke's moving in! Isn't that great?"

"No!" Sakura turned from Naruto to the Uchiha, casually lounging on the couch, "get out of here!"

"I'm paying, you know." Sasuke waved a check in the air, "if that's enough, of course. It'll be just for the nights I'm staying. After the Olympics, I'll be out of your flawless hair."

"Yeah." Sakura scoffed, "unlike your hair..." She looked down at the writing on the check and gasped. A million yen?! This can't be... "Are you serious?"

"Of course." Sasuke smirked, "I know how much you hate me."

She gritted her teeth and crumpled the check in her hand, "fine. I expect you to be gone by the end of the Olympics."

"Yay! Thanks Sakura!"

Sakura turned to Naruto, "you! You realize this is all your fault!"

"The money, remember the money!" Naruto grinned slyly.

"Whatever. Is that all you boys ever think about?" She groaned as she slipped the check into her pocket and opened the door, "I'm going. Don't bother me."

"Okay, okay." Sasuke waved as the door slammed shut behind her, "we're not doing anything tonight."

"Teehee." Naruto grinned as he got his phone out, "are you thinking what I'm thinking?"