🌸Legends Part 6🌸

[Naruto AU, angst, comfort, fluff]

Sakura Uchiha... I researched her last night. She's the strongest Kunoichi in the Land of Fire, making her the strongest Kunoichi in the world. She surpassed her own master, The Fifth Hokage and one of the legendary Sanin, Lady Tsunade Senju. Some of her most popular traits: She was one of the few Kunoichi to unlock the elite ability, the Strength of the Hundred Healings Jutsu. On top of that, she was the only Kunoichi from the infamous Konoha 12 to be promoted to Jonin rank after the Fourth Great Ninja War. She has impeccable Chakra control and used that chakra control to be a Medic Ninja and started the Children's Therapy Hospital to help children who experienced the negative effects following the war. In short, she was a living legend. Until she died in childbirth, declared by the Seventh Hokage, her teammate, Naruto Uzumaki. That's the part that I now know is false, all thanks to Kakashi Hatake. Now, I'm about to go meet her, finally. Papa and Mom never said anything about it, neither of them said a word to me. But that's okay because I wouldn't have listened, anyway.

"So..."

Sarada glanced up at her Papa, " hm?"

"Sakura." Sasuke looked down at her, "she finally agreed to let me bring you to see her."

"Why?"

Sasuke pursed his lips.

"Karin?" Sasuke looked around the hideout. He felt the aura of the place change, and he knew it wasn't good. He ran to Sakura's room and found the door was already open, "Saku--"

The moment he ran in, Karin was frantically gathering medicines and syringes.

"S-Sasuke..." Karin muttered as tears threatened their escape, "Sakura, sh-she..."

She didn't have to finish her sentence.

Sasuke ran to Sakura's side and pressed his fingers to her neck.

"She still has a pulse, but it's really weak..." Karin started an IV on Sakura's forearm.

"I see that." Sasuke muttered as he moved his hand onto her unmoving stomach, where the body's chakra center is located, "do you think you can give her some chakra?"

"Got it." Karin's arm trembled as she brought it up to Sakura's mouth.

Sasuke gritted his teeth as his hand slowly started to glow purple, the color of his chakra, "come on, Sakura..." As they continued, he glanced up at Karin, "whether she likes it or not, I'm bringing Sarada tomorrow. She has to see her, her time is just about up."

"It's far too complicated for you to understand." Sasuke's voice cracked as he shut his eyes.

"Papa..." Sarada started.

"I know..." Sasuke smiled sadly as he wiped his eyes.

She's never really seen me cry before... Sasuke chuckled to himself, "we're here."

Finally. Sarada inhaled, then slowly exhaled as they continued through the same hideout that Sarada had followed Sasuke through the other day. Sasuke paused for a few seconds after he set his hand on the door handle. He glanced down at her, then opened the door. The light of the lamp next to the bed streamed out of the doorway into the dark hallway. Sarada squinted a little and followed Sasuke in.

"Sakura."

"S-Sasuke?"

"Hey, yeah, it's me. How are you feeling?"

"I don't even know... Heh..."

"You're okay."

Even though Sarada couldn't see her, she could clearly see the love in this short yet simple conversation. Nothing like she'd ever heard before.