🌸Mind Games (Notice Me Part 3)🌸

[modern AU, depression, angst, fluff]

In his mind she was perfect.

In his mind everything was chaos.

In his mind he knew this was another trick.

That she wasn't real. That she wasn't a transfer student. That she was all made up.

His mind was playing tricks on him, making him insane.

He wants to go home. He wants to cut. No. He needs to cut. For this is the only way to keep his sanity in check. It's the only way for him to stay sane.

They are assigned many projects together and at one point or another they are bound to get closer.

He distances himself from her. He doesn't want to damage his sanity anymore than it already is.

She comes up to him and asks, "why do you hate me?"

"Because you're not real," he answers.

"I'm real," she says.

"No you're not," he yells, frustrated. Then he starts muttering, "you're not real. You're made up. Fake. Another trick."

"Sasuke..." she hugs him. "I'm real. Believe it." She smiles.

He wants to believe her, but at the same time he doesn't. He's having a battle with himself; real or fake. Real or not real. He closes his eyes. His mind says not to believe her while his heart says to believe her. It's an internal struggle yes or no.

In the end he chose to believe her.

She was real.

~~~~~~~~~

'Cause I didn't like the way part two ended and a couple of people asked for a part three.

Written by 1-BUBBLES-1

SasuSaku OneShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara