🌸Her love🌸

[fluff]

You say her love is weak

That it's only due to his looks.

You say she was weak

Because she forgave him.

You say...

Her crush turned to love was fake.

You call her a fake.

A slut, ugly, dirty assed whore.

You say he only married her out of pity.

But he didn't.

We all know he doesn't do anything out of pity,

Or remorse.

Or guilt.

And anything in between.

You say she's obsessed with him,

When in reality,

She's only worried about his well being.

Her love is real.

Her love is true.

And her love is as pure as it is strong.

Their story is unique in its own way.

Would you like to hear it?

_____

She was eight when she first met him. She always wondered why he was alone. Why he didn't have any friends and why he rarely spoke or smiled.

She thought he was cute and that he could use a friend. But she always kept her distance from him and she didn't know why.

Was it because she was afraid, but what would she be afraid of.

▄︻̷̿̿═━一

She finally spoke to him when she was in her teens.

She found out that his family was murdered by his older brother when he was eight.

She didn't know what to say. "I'm sorry," no that wouldn't work, that would make it sound like she was pitying him.

So she opted out of saying anything and instead decided that she'd be a shoulder for him to lean on, to cry on.

▄︻̷̿̿═━一

He left the village two years after that.

She tried to stop him. She knew he was drowning in the darkness and she wanted to save him, just like the many times he had saved her before.

It didn't work out though. He left, but not without saying, "thank you," and then knocking her out.

Just by hearing that "thank you" she knew that he could be saved. That his heart wasn't completely consumed by the darkness.

▄︻̷̿̿═━一

He almost killed her.

He could've killed her, but somehow she lived.

She also tried to kill him.

But in the end neither of them died.

Instead she healed him and he tried to make up for his sins. For the thousands of people he had killed.

▄︻̷̿̿═━一

She forgave him because she knew he was good.

She knew he would no longer kill for power, but instead he'd kill to protect those he loves.

She ended up marrying him and had a daughter. A beautiful daughter named Sarada. Sarada didn't get to meet her father until she was in her teenage years.

They call him a bad father for that.

They say he's cheating on her with someone else and that he never really loved his wife, Sakura.

He didn't. He was protecting both his wife and daughter while he was gone. And can you blame him for that because what kind of father would he be if he allowed any harm to come to his wife and daughter.

_____

Well that's the story.

What do you think?

Still isn't real love?

Still fake?

Or is it pure and strong?

Still think he left to fuck another women?

Or to protect the women he loves.

Well I gotta go.

But keep thinking about it.

Goodbye.

And I'll see you later.

~~~~~~~~

Written by 1-BUBBLES-1