🌸On That Bus - Final Part🌸

[modern AU, angst]

Check out "On That Bus- Part One" in this book for a recap!

Part One last Paragraphs;
"'But last time I checked, I wasn't yelling the hell out of my voice to get ignored for a frickin' book!'She could see his teeth clench in a wince.
His glistening eyes were finally revealed crystal clearly, as well his ears.
The ear that Sakura had torn as a bully 10 years ago."

Part Two

"Ha! Stupid Sasuke, nothin' more than a rich guy's kid!" Sakura spilled laughter all over the young boy's face, yet they didn't share the joy. "Knock it off, Haruno! I-I'm not a rich family's heir!"

"You're right, you've got your dumb brother to save you all the time too, huh?" Her trademark sneer was cast against her blood-oozing lips. "Stupid, stupid, stupid Sasuke!" She chanted, towering as her shadow blanketed his lowered head.

The Haruno wasn't even fully understanding on what play was rehearsing within her head as she tore the boy's life apart, but they were memories that would run like an overplayed song on the radio. For at least a heartbeat, you had snatched a liking to it. Now, it was sickening. Yet the earworm just wouldn't bother to be bothered.

Yet she remembered, ever since the boy grabbed at an attempt of self-protection, a barbed stick was shoved unto his cheek. Arduously trying to collect fallen memories, there were only occasional, fuzzy images that appeared infrequently. One of jittering hands and feet, as she was attacking his restless shouts of protest. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Sakura had remembered the way she sang that word, over and over as he struggled to get back on his feet. Decades chipped away at her injurious personality. And now, she only hoped it had changed for the better.

Although, as she stood at the very moment that was dreaded upon her dreams and nightmares, all she could think about was how sorry she was. How she was so ignorant and unaware not to polish that infinity sign, rather her poisonous impression drowned it in dull clouds of unnecessary hatred. She was sorry.

Tears drizzled the terrain below her stationed shoes.

She was sorry. Throughout the years of her existence, all she yearned for was to be blind. Hidden from the digits. But little had she known, she already was.

A heart impaired.

She was sorry. The love she was meant to award to the only caring Uchiha, she had robbed mercilessly.

She was so, so sorry. And now, she could see it empty of dust. "Hello," he replied to her intriguing reaction. "Are you alright, Miss?" Huh?

"S-Sasuke... that can't be you... right?" Her voice was hardly audible with the exhaling breath she released. His darkened hair tipped to one side as a questioning stare met her own sparkling green ones. "Yes, I'm Uchiha. Do I...know you?" Book abandoned to rest at his sides, the young woman had almost forgotten to breathe.

"I'm...I'm... shorter than you now." was all she could muster. "You... used to be so small. I'm, Sakura. Sakura Haruno. Do you remember?"

There was only a moment to spare before he had immediately retreated. "I'm, I'm sorry." Just as she noticed his withdrawal, Sakura sternly grabbed hold of his sleeve, securing her clutch. "I'm sorry." tone firm, eyes fierce, and water dripping her chin, she made well sure he looked at her and took it in real good.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. For everything, I've done. Everything. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Now it was Sasuke that abruptly stole the leading role. The Haruno could barely bring herself to look into his blackberry eyes. Turning his wrist suddenly for his fingers to latch into her grasp, he began to march across the sidewalk into a rather desolate ally.

Yanking at a minuscule piece of foliage, her lips paused as she watched the man tug it out exclusively for her smiles. 

"It's okay."
-

-Kuu!

Kuukuudere