🌸Music part 2 fed🌸

[modern musician AU]

A /N If u don't remember go back to part one an read that , then come back here song is Enchanted , loop it :3 ~Love Snowstormjinx

Sasuke pov

"Sasuke I have arranged a date for you with a lovely pianist "Madara says taking a sip of his coffee .  "I already captured a songbird , uncle " I replied looking at him through my lashes  'Tch 'I thought .

"Oh so quickly " Uncle says smirking as he drank some of his coffee "Well she's coming soon " he said . A familiar girl walked up to my uncle , hmm Sakura is the girl , I took a forkful of tamale into my mouth

"Sakura this is my nephew Sasuke " Uncle introduced me . "Oi Haruno how are you "I said Sakura looks down a red silk dress with a black jacket draping her shoulders .She had her fist clenched inside her pocket . "Madara -San , this is my little song bird , I just grabbed her yesterday " I tell Madara as she tried to run off next to my uncle instead of sitting with me in this booth "Well I met with her at a performance , I also plan to feed her and her siblings  , play nice or you'll never get to keep her for more than a few days "Madara says eying me from his seat , he then smiled at Sakura ,.

Sakura's eyes went wide as Madara gave her a basket filled with fajita meat , beans , and covered cups of' Menudo ' wrapped in a picnic blanket  (Mexican beef soup ). "Enough to feed you and your siblings for a week " Uncle said  as he watched Sakura thank him ."Cuando comemos tamales " (A/n When do we eat tamales , it also means a wedding , so when's the wedding SAkura has no knowledge of the sayin , :3 )

"Hopefully soon"I say as Sakura cocks her head to the side when I smile at her while my uncle translates what she said into her ear .

Her emerald eyes went wide , she looked like she was trying very hard to face palm,from the glare she was givin to her hand "All in good time , Sakura ~Kun  "I say chuckling .

"Here's your order , oh hi Sakura ~chan " A blond haired waitress says bringing Sakura into her arms .

"Men this one is mine " The blonde teases hugging her ,I glared at her . "Ino feed the customers , babe  "a black haired man with milky white skin and onyx eyes ,says carrying a fajita platter .

"I got a order for a fajita parrilla for 3 , and a small order of tamales " Said man recites from his notepad . "Yeah that's us  " I say as Ino brings me  a glass of lemonade , sets down a raspberry.tea in front of Madara .

"This is on the house , Sakura , strawberry raspberry lemonade "Ino says as she places a larger glass  with crushed strawberry parts in the drink , and a box of candy hearts.

I grabbed it an took a candy , while Sakura and Ino glared at me , the black haired man sighed.

'You're a mistake ' the candy said .(A /N I got one like that too ) I frowned , and thrust-ed the candy back to her hands .

Sakura's spov "

"Nom nom nom , munch mmhmmh foood " My mouth went .

I tried not to focus on the Uchiha's  an focused on the mouth watering food ,"Oh My Wife is coming to see us here, dear  "Madara ~san says .

"Oh sweet "I say after I swallowed Sasuke tears into his fajita like a predator , his pearly incisors tearing it , an he then chewed , eating , that jawline tho .

"Do all Uchiha's have good jawlines ?" I ask  "Yes , "Sasuke replies . 'HEHEHHEHE ' i think .

"Especially that Itachi , jesus he hawt like a fiery flame , an-"Stop it just stop it "Sasuke says .

"How do you even know Itachi -nii ? "Sasuke and Madara ask . "My brother's in his Lil group ,but you knows who's hotter than Itachi ?"I ask .

"Us "Madara an Sasuke , say flipping their hair to the back fabulously.

"No,  my lil friend  , she 's so nice an kind , she's got coffee colored eyes and such soft onyx hair that reaches down at times , she looks so elegant in a kimono , she's so cute as well , Haku , my lil angel  " I say squealing drinking some more of the lemonade .

'AWWWW why not me Sakura Chan " Ino says   " because your straight " I respond giggling .

"Dammit Sasuke , "Madara whispers .

"I remember that I thought Sasuke wasn't straight , because he kissed Naruto by accident , twice it inspired me so many times , because it was always such a romantic view ."I say . Madara starts to chuckle .

"Sakura .. is that you " I turn towards the voice .  there stood a woman I've known for such a long time her chestnut hair was long now up to her knees , toffee colored eyes , and cherry blossom pattern dress was on her , that reached a bit below the knee  .

"You said u wouldn't touch her " Rin says  ", I didn't know you meant her ,Honey " Madara says crossing his arms.

"It was me that found her , Madara came to make sure I treated her right aunty " Sasuke responded .  Madara starts to reach out for Rin when she sits next to me. "HIIIIISSSS" I hiss . hugging my aunt close to me .

"Mine harlots " I say " Your mine " Sasuke says .

'Fudge ' I think .

"Run baby , runnn , I'll hold em off "Rin says .

"We can't he's got me wrapped , I say looking at Madara . "Wait that means we're cousins , Sasuke are you really gonna date your own cousin , "I say using puppy eyes  . "Those eyes don't work on me , sweetie 'Sasuke says tilting my chin upwards . towards his face and into those dark eyes of his  .

"These fugin Uchiha's , I think only the girl's and Like one good boy uchiha comes out of your family , every 20 years . "Rin says getting a drink from my cup . Madara reaches for her hand.

"Touch me right now , Obito an I'll cause a scene -"but " I don't give a damn  I'm on my period an I want to relax , am I understood "  She says  growling at him  .

We high five and start drinking from our glass  .

"How did you get my Sakura into this date " Rin asks .

"Sasuke threatened her sister I  think "Obito replies , as I glare at Sasuke .

"You lil hoe  " Rin says

~~~

written by