Chapter 3

(3rd Person pov.)

After two weeks, after that attack at the USJ and a hellish training(Y/n was training in space but not so far from Earth).....it was finally time for the Sport Festivals.

Izuku and Y/n, were now waiting in class 1A their classmates, then someone enter the room.....and it's no other then Izumi.

Izumi:" H-Hey, Izuku....can I speak with you....in private?" looking at Y/n, so she could get out the room...and finally let her be with her brother.

Izuku:" Y/n.....can you please leave for a second.....it won't take that long...."

Y/n:" Okay, friend Izuku..." she then left the room.

Izuku:" What is it?"

Izumi:"I wanted to say good luck....."

Izuku:" I don't need your good luck, I have training unlike you, I'm going to beat all of you at the Festival... I'm going to win and prove that even a Quirkless can be a hero too."

Then the whole class entered except Y/n who was waiting the signal so she couldve entered the room.

Mina:" Umm.....Y/n the lessons are about to start...."

Y/n:" Yes.....but friend Izuku told me to wait outside...."

The class the looked over at Izuku.

Izuku:" Y/n, you can come in....I'm finished with....her..." he said the last part in hared as Izumi walk back to her seat sad.

.

.

.

.

.

Present Mic:" HERE THEY ARE CLASS 1A!!"

The audience start clapping loudly expecially for class 1A, most of class 1A looked smug of the praised they received, they applauded more directly to Katsuki, Shion,Shoto,Izumi and Y/n, making all classes mad that they got more applause than them.

Finally Midnight came on the stage, with in costume....

Student 1*whisper*:"Is it okay that Midnight is hosting us?"

Student 2 *whisper*:" We're High Schoolers, I don't think this is legal at all..."

Kaminari:"Wow, UA is great....." he said, before Jirou stab him in the eye with her earjack.

Y/n:"kya adbhut poshaak hai !!!" she yelled excited about Midnight's costume.

Students:"...........What?"

Present Mic:" NOW! TO MAKE THIS A YEAR SPEECH, WE ACTUALLY HAVE A STUDENT THIS YEAR, WHO NOT ONLY BRING JOY TO THE SCHOOL, BUT SAVED HER CLASS MATES FROM THE VILLAINS!!! PLEASE GIVE IT UP FOR OUR HERO Y/N!!!"

Loud cheering went around the crowd, while Izumi and Shion glared at her, Y/n flew towards the stage and grab the Microphone.

Y/n:" Saiyang a speech, it's not my kinda thing so.....I was thinking about something else..." she then took a deep breath, she then look over Present Mic who give her a look of approval, as everyone had a questioning look....... then.....