Chapter 60

After Endevour punched the High End Nomu and burn his head into pieces, Miruko manage to jump forward for Shigaraki's pod.

Endevour:"HURRY UP AND FINISH THAT BASTARD OFF!!!" he yelled to Miruko who raised her right foot.

Mirko:(The second this guy came into view....my body just knew. My rabbit survival survival instincts told me...this dude is bad news!! This thing!!! It can't be released into the world!! No matter the cost!!!).

Doctor:"Stop that!!!"then his tentacles wrapped around Mirko waist however she manage to land the kick on to the pod completely destroying it and causing an explosion in the lab.

Doctor:"NOOOOO-" however he was then caught in the fire.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile Present Mic, Eraser Head and Crust were dealing against the High End Nomu and the only one left was the Female one, who was in trouble.

As she looked at the Heroes and analize their Quirks.

Female High End Nomu:(Voice and Shield) she looked at both Present Mic and Crust, before looking around and noticing Aizawa.

Female High End Nomu:(So the one nullfying, my Quirks right now must be...that one) she thought as she set her sight on Aizawa, who was wearing his glasses.

Female High End Nomu:(I was disabled the moment he appeared, but what triggered it? He didn't touch me...he's hiding his eyes.....So, he must be sight! But how do you get rid of the effect? Is it on a time limit? Or maybe....)she then got an idea as she start running away, much to the three Heroes surprise.

Crust:"She's running away!!! Even if she's just a body alone, she's capable of amazing speed!!!"he yelled as he start chasing after the Female High End.

Aizawa:"Wait, is she avoiding my gaze un pourpose?!?" he yelled.

Crust then trew a big shield at the Female High End, cutting her left arm off.

Female High End Nomu:"Mind....and body....feel so clever.... Feels amazing...." then her arm start regenerate as she activate one of her Quirks and trew a bunch of spikes, coming from her body towards the Heroes.

Crust luckly, manage to create a whole big shield to protect the others and himself from the spikes.

Aizawa then noticed that the ground was trembling, before he tapped Crust shoulder who turned to see that a lot of fire was coming from behind as he created a second Shield to protect themselves.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The whole building start trembling as Endevour burst out of there , while holding an injured Mirko.

Endevour:"Mirko!!" 

Mirko:"I-I finished him......Shigaraki is done.....The Doc Oc is done for too...."

Endevour then look over to see the whole building falling as he remembered that Present Mic, Aizawa and Crust was still in there.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile back inside the bunker, inside the building Crust manage to create a shield to protect and hold on the entire falling building.

Aizawa:"We got to get out there, before we end up getting crush to dead."