Chapter 29

There he was.....the number 3 Hero......Hawks standing over a burning city as buildings kept falling....and smoke was sorrounding the area.......his feathurs were now getting shorter and shorter as he kept panting due to the effort he was putting.....against the Villain right infront of him.....

Dabi:"I didn't think you'd be here...."

Hawks:"The League of Villains.......Dabi........I've heard you killed Snatch......" he said while panting heavily as the blue flames kept growing bigger.

Dabi:"Sna? Who was that again?.....More importantly....let's talk a little, since we have this chance..."

Hawks(I only have small feathers left...but I should be able to stall.....) he took his fighting stance.

Dabi:"Give me a break man, I just came to get my stuff.......Not, here to start an useless fight.......AND WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD ACCOMPLISH TO DO AGAINST ME?!?" then blue flames formed from the palm of his hands while he charged at Hawks, before Miruko jump in the way and landed a powerful kick on the ground causing it to shake  and Dabi to lose his balance.

Miruko:"I heard you were going on a mission birdie, so I manage to get some info and track you.....Hey ugly, your part of the League, right? I'll kick your butt!!!"

Dabi then did a back flip and landed on his feet.

Dabi:"Hmp......Man, it was just getting good, too........*he then touh his trasmittor he hide on his coat..* Did you get it?..........Good........." then Dabi opened his mouth as black liquid start leaking out.

Dabi:"See you later, Number 3 Hero....until then.......Do your best............and tell Enji Todoroki.......THAT HE BETTER NOT DIE, YET!!!"

Miruko then charge with a right crescent kick....however the Villain manage to escape as the flame die down.

Miruko"Tch.......Damn it!! He did the same thing back at Camino!!"

Hawks then start coughing.

Hawks:"Anyway.....it look like it's another unfinished case for now....."

.

.

.

No.......that was only the beginning......

.

.

.

.

Shoto was now walking back home, as Izumi was with him....since all the sutdents have a free day of their own.....and they'll have to go back as soon as the sun goes down....or else they'll get detention.

Izumi:"Isn't it great Shoto......you've finally recover and back in business......" she then notice Shoto was looking down on the ground.

Shoto:"Don't think so highly of me Izumi.......my injuries are my own responsability........"showing the frost bites on his arm.

Izumi:"O-Oh......so when I get injuried can use that line, too?"she said while trying to light up the mood as Shoto then shook his head and smile.

Shoto:"More importantly......what happened when I was down...? Did the others improved their skills?"

Izumi:"Oh, well.....ummm......yeah.......we learned some super cool moves....that we can use in battle......Oh, I can't wait to show everyone my new ability.....I'll leave them all dumb found....even you!!" she said with a prideful smile on her face.

Shoto:"Can't deny that.....so did you guys got some new infos of the Villains and they're activities?"

Izumi:"Well for now....it seems like The Villains decide to stood back a little from having confrontation with us....but, we can't let our guard down...and be careful..."