Chapter 4

(3rd person pov.)

Present Mic:" FOR OUR MATCH OF THE FINAL EVENT, WE HAVE FROM THE HERO COURSE IZUKU YAGI VERSUS FROM GENERAL STUDIES, HITOSHI SHINSO!"

The two looked at each other analyzing and thinking how to defeat the other.

Shinso:"............'I give up', huh? That dumb red head keep going on about her bullshit about everyone being heroes......she must be the dumbest person I've ever seen....a Quirkless can be an hero too? That's just a bunch of bullshit, and you know it Yagi."

Present Mic:" BEGIN!!"

Izuku:"..........What did you say?!?-" then he suddenly stopped.

Ojiro:( AAAAH!!!Damn it, I forgot to tell him  about his Quirk!!!)

Y/n:"..........F-Friend Izuku.......why aren't you moving?"

Izuku:".................."

Present Mic:" YAGI!! THE MATCH JUST STARTED!!!! AND HE'S COMPLETLY FROZEN?!? WHO WOULD 'VE IMAGINED THIS?!? WILL THE BOTTOM REALLY OVERTROW THE TOP?!?"

Shinso:" It really must sucks to be a quirkless isn't Yagi?.......Turn around and walk out of the bounds....." Izuku then start walking towards the bounds

Tenya:" If he'll go out of bounds, he'll lose the match!!!"

Kaminari looked worried, while Katsuki was smirking.

Present Mic:" Hitoshi Shinso.....Quirk: Brainwashing!! If he doesn't want the brainwashing switch to turn on, it won't!"

Aizawa:( If he can just overcome Shinso's Brainwashing....)

Shion:( Izuku-kun...)

Y/n:"dost ijuku, seema se baahar mat jao !!"

Izuku:( Damn it! Stop! Stop! Damn it if I knew it was a Quirk that can control people!! Y/n is counting on me, and I am failing her!!!!!) his and start shaking as he walk closer to the bounds

Then all the sudden Izuku stopped.

Shinso:" Huh?"

Then Izuku and glare at Shinso......