Two Heroes Rising 3#: Clone Saga Official Trailer 2

For the salvation of humanity...

.

.

.

For the salvation of humanity...

.

.

.

.

For the salvation of humanity...

.

.

.

.

???:"We the members of the Vega system, must action. Even if we must taint the Earth with blood. Shall we begin?"

.

.

.

For the slvation of humanity.

.

.

???:"The Salvation of humanity!"

.

.

.

.

The perpetrator of this murder is suspected of being Yagi Izuku, will be sentence to a maximum of 30 years in prison.

.

.

.

.

A boy was now running in the city with a suitcase as the police were after him, once they manage to corner the boy they started shooting at him, until Izuku Yagi flew right infront of the cops and took all the shots without signs of injury or damage before grabbing the boy and flew away.

.

.

.

???2:"You're a killer and now I'm your accomplice?!?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

???:"We the members of the Vega System, will now begin. You have two hours before the salvation of humanity begins."

.

.

.

.

Shoto:"Let's go, Bakugou!!"

.

.

.

Bakugou:"I'll show you my true power!"

.

.

.

.

I'm counting on you, heroes of the future!!!

.

.

.

.

???:"You are a disease to the Vega System, all of your kind is. We're going to purge this world from you. And purify humanity! To save the world from destruction!"

.

.

.

.

Izuku:"Everyone is fighting their best! I will protect everyone's smiles!"

.

.

.

.

Izuku:"Do you think I'm really going to give up?!?"

.

.

.

.

Izuku:"Heroes have a lot to protect!! That's why.....I'm going to break throught my limits!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

My Hero Academia 3#: Clone Saga Official Trailer 2

.

.

.

.

.

Bonus:

Y/n was now walking in the street all alone until she pumped into a girl who's about the same age.

Y/n:"Hi. I'm so sorry."

???:"Oh, don't worry about it. I'm late, but I hope I could be seeing you around, Starfire."

Y/n eyes widen as she turn to the see the girl just smiling at her.

???:"............The name is Donna.........Donna Troy....."

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued....