Chapter 33

U.A. High School Hero Course Class 1A and Class 1B's team combat training.....In the first match....Shinso's Quirk succeded in disrupting the Class 1B team's teamwork......it ended with a win for the Class 1A team.....and then the second match started.....Class 1B's Kuroiko caught the Class 1A team by surprise and made the first move........but, Tokoyami countered with his new power.....Dark Fallen Angel and had the upper hand in the match started to seesaw......back and forth.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kuroiro:"Tokoyami.......surrender......."

Tokoyami:"No.....We won't let you win....this match...."

Kuroiro:"Then you have chosen death......"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Momo:"Get off!! Get off!!"she yelled while trying to remove the mashroom off her body

Hagakure:"Oh, no you can see my silhouette!! That's so embaressing......"

Then mashrooms start appearing everywhere in the area.....with no way out....

Momo:"This procreative power is....."

Hagakure:"Fungi are covering the ground........I can't see the rest of the area........"

.

.

.

.

.

???:"Mr.Ionomi's frondose.... little Tricholoma equestre......Flammulina velutipes and coprinopis atramentaria.......Grow, Grow!! Let's mesmerize the world with mushrooms!!!"

Grow, Grow!! Let's mesmerize the world with mushrooms!!!"

.

.

.

.

Kinoko Komori....Quirk Mushroom.......she can release spores from her body and grow mushrooms anywhere in an instant....the more humidity there is the further and faster they grow....

.

.

.

.

.

Mineta:"Hey, Hey.....they're growing on their bodies too!!! I-It's like a horror movie!!!"

Awase:"Don't worry buddy...her mushrooms will disappear in two three hours...so there won't be any lingering effects.....Because of theat, she has a habit of letting them out though....."