Chapter 24

After the defeat of Overhaul....the Heroes had to rebuilt the evacuated city, after Y/n release her final attack.....many people were hurt...and the unfourtonate died....so it wasn't time to celebrate........and with that a battle to save a single girl...finally came to an end.....The rescue was completed......however.....The Villains weren't done.....as they decide to attack.....a police van that was containing Chisaki's body....who was at the brink of death.....

Shigaraki:"Tell me again.....who's the next Villain is gonna be? Huh?.......I hate pathetic insects like you, who can even do the job done.......too full of yourself..........two little boxes...which one holds the finish product.........*he said while holding the boxes which contained the Venom and The Finished Product of the Hassaikai that Chisaki used during the battle against Y/n*..............Hmm......I think I would take both...........someone is so obsessed with becoming a God......that he couldn't even achieve his dream.......but I know, I'll achieve mines..." he then nodded towards Mr. Compress, who pulled out a sirenge and stick it on Chisaki's neck so that they could take away the rest of the serum.

Shigaraki:"And just like that....you're helpless.....a weak dying Quirkless loser......and all the fruits.....of your labors belong to me!! You're doomed to watch from the sidelines as your dream falls apart.....Now, let's do our best!!HAHAHAHA!!!" he said laughing at Chisaki's body, before him, Mr.Compress and Dabi walk away from the road

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile, those who are injured during the fight were transported to a nearby hospital.....for treatment......Aizawa got an broken arm......Kirishima is covered in bruises and lacerations from head to toe.....Amijiki cracked a bone to his face due to Y/n's explosion and has some other minor injuries....it will probably leave some scars.......FatGum has few broken bones too....meanwhile Eri is feverish and sleeping fitfully.........Y/n is out of energy and needs to recover due to the power she used.....she's being quarantined for now...until she'll be completly recovered.....for her sake as well as the others......

.

.

.

.

Nighteye:"Is that you?.....Allmight?You feel like talking now.....after everything you've done.." he said sitting on his bed, with a casted arm.

Allmight:"................I don't know what to say.......I was wrong.....I pushed you away......I pushed......Izuku away...."

Nighteye:"And that's all your fault....I didn't resent Izuku for being what he is.......I always wanted the best for him....and yet.....you were always on the way of his path that he's now today......and if you keep fighting his fate....it's gonna be your downfall again....Number 1 Hero..."

Allmight:"You should be fighting it too......Please, tell me there is a way to make up for what I've done"

Nighteye:"There is nothing to make up for......I wanted to change the future.....to keep you from being hated by your own flesh and bones......I looked for ways to alter the fate I'd seen in my nephew......I've tried.........but there was nothing I could do......and then today.....an angel came down from a doomed world.....and help Izuku succeed....where I failed....I believe.....it might have to do with the energy contained in thoughts.......the power of a vision so strong it, leaves no room for doubt......and strives toward the desired future......It wasn't just Koriand'r.....Everyone there truly believed that what they were fighting for.....could come to pass......maybe what we saw last week.......was he result of that energy converging on everyone.....and being released........You're not going to change my thinking.......You've shown what an amazing and fierce Hero Izuku really is........and that is enough.......I'm am proud of Izuku, Mirio and Koriand'r......you should be too......Toshinori......my pride, joy and strenght...are them......You won't dare make me change my mind...about it......after all without them to balance the sorrow.....this world cannot hope to have bright.....future..." he then smiled at the last part.....as he saw a part of that future....