Chapter 81

Hawks and Best Jeanist were now walking inside the hospital as they knocked at Allmight's room.

Izumi then opened door and look at the two in confusion and surprise.

Hawks:"Pardon us. We couldn't help but wonder what has happened to the number 1 Hero. May we accompany you....on your proposed family outing?"

Izumi:(Best Jeanist and Hawks?!)

Hawks:"Since I was discharged yesterday...I've been running around gathering intel."

Inko then got on her knees and bowed down.

Inko:"I'm terribly sorry...for what our son did back there during the battle."

Hawks then start waving his hands up, feeling embaressed.

Hawks:"No, No, No!!! I'm not here to gice you grief about that!! No need to apologize ma'am!!!"

Best Jeanist:"We are only here to inquire about Izuku! The root cause of your son's grudge could provide some help for him. We can ask him directly about why he chose to do what he did infront of national television and what was triggering him so much to reach such brutal ways."

Hawks and Best Jeanist then walked up to Allmight, who was still in the hospital bed.

Hawks:"You know he once told me, he used to watched videos about you, Allmight. So to hear how that obsession to become just like you at your younger days grew into all of this.......was quite shocking!"

Toshinori:"........................"

Hawks:"Now, this didn't come up in discussion about Izuku, but........Izuku's........well behavior here. Was that also you All might?" he asked.

Izumi:"NO!!! T-That was because of me."

Inko:"Izumi...."

Hawks:"I see......" he then sighed as he closed his eyes and crossed his arms

Izumi:"Despite having every right to resent me, he still forgave me over time."

Hawks:(I never really got to face my folks like that. I gave up on them. Moved on and left them behind.)

Hawks:"Izumi........He cares about you......so don't screw up things again.......Izuku told me that......All Might, it's Hell out there, you know."

Toshinori:"..................I know......."

Hawks:"Shigaraki Tomura, Toya Todoroki, Spinner, SKeptic, Shion Todoroki....plus 132 of the Injustice League members who escaped....and seven High End Nomu are still on the loose. Furthermore Shigaraki Tomura and the Nomus smashed up Tarturas and six other prisons, freeing over 10,00 convicts. With the core members of the Heroes public Safety commission dead or in the hospital, they're lost the power to organize Heroes. And many Heroes have chosen to retire, spurred on by this nasty climate. Villains are more daring than ever...and the citiziens who've lost faith in Heroes are taking up arms. But fighting back themselves, they are only wreaking more damage and destruction. Our government has put in requests for relief workers and Heroes from around the world. But with the safety commission essentialy shut down the paperwork needed to dispatch the Heroes isn't getting done. All of that in just the past two days. The only option here and now is just to fight on. But we will too! The responsability isnt yours alone number 1 Hero and we can't have the whole Izuku situation shouldering the entire burden, I'll talk with the kid later."he said as All Might then sighed and Best Jeanist was fixing his hair.

Toshinori:"But Why.....Why would you?" he asked both Hawks and Best Jeanist.

Hawks:(Even though what Izuku Yagi has done during the war against Heroes and Villains, killing that man in national television was....a mistake. I'm sticking up for the kid and I'm goign to lend full support to anyone trying to be better.)