Chapter 112

In the deep of space a ruined spaceship was now seen floating...

And inside of it there were the remaining of the ex-forces of Vilgax, who were inside of a lab doing researches and building up something

The current leader then made his way towards a medical machine as the lower members moved aside.

???:" In all places in the Universe, whoever I defeat. One name kept popping up. Vilgax, we had a lot in common. But one thing we don't have, you have overestimated the Legends. The Savior who has fallen from the depths of the Universe, The Warrior with Red Hair like fire. With wise and righteous character and together with her companions she had been able to annihilate evil for a long time, 1,000 years ago. A Warrior capable of subjugating everyone to her power, entered into legend as Firehair. This doesn't seem so much a coincidence that history seems to repeat itself. I must say that I am not at all angry about what happened to Vilgax, in truth I owe her a favor for that. All planets in possession of Vilgax have been released and more than 500 planets in few weeks." he said with a calm expression on his face.

Then a messanger run up to the leader and bowed down to him.

Messanger:" Pardon me my Lord!!! There's interesting news on planet Acheron has been released from occupation, last night, sir." he informed the current leader.

???:" Oh?" he asked to the messanger.

Messanger:" Yes, sir. The Archeron race has regained control over their planet." he said.

One of the soldiers then turned to look at him in shock.

Soldier:" Archeron?!? That planet has been in the pool many decades, I thought it be impossible breaking through the defenses of it." he said as he was shocked to hear that one.

Messanger:" No, it was a Warrior with Red hair that has taken all that by herself." he said.

The Leader then places his elbow on the face and put his hand on his chin with a smile on his face.

???:" Hmmm........ That girl knows how to do her job well, it would take thousands of empowered elites to overwhelm Vilgax's forces and she did it all by herself. My Congratulations." he said calmly.

Soldier:" Lord, we should begin to take action, whoever that being is and beyond our reach. That Red Haired Warrior could become the Most Powerful Being in the Universe, as you said in the legends. Am I not right? Undoubtedly, she has many qualities that lead her to be feared. In a short time she is practically making herself known beyond the Galaxy." he warned the leader.

???:" What are you scared of one person?" he asked with a calm expression on his face and a smile.

Soldier:" No, certainly not. I'm just saying we need to keep an eye on her that's all like the Guardian of Siren who are among her most powerful allies and battle along her side on planet Kineceleron. if By freeing so many planets and giving them back to their populations she's possibly forming bonds with their greatest combatants and great figures. How would you like to tangle with that bunch in battle?" he asked to the Leader.