Chapter 34

Hero Course of U.A. High School.....Class 1A and Class 1B are having the first round of joint training battles............Shinso's participation secured a victory for Class 1A.....In the second battle......Kendo's tactic....even the field as Yaoyorozu employed her sharp analysis of battle......Class 1B won.......The score is now 1:1...........

.

.

.

.

Shindou:"This damage caused quite some damage......It's on a different level compared to the first battle......."

.

.

.

Vlad King:"Fukidashi and Kendo!!! You should know better!! Reduce the damage to minimum!!!"

Kendo:"Yes!!"

Fukidashi:"I'm sorry sensei!!"

Aizawa:"Vlad King..........How long will it takes for the mushrooms to dissapear?........"

Vlad King:"It should take another two hours or so......"

Aizawa:"Then we should use the other arena......"

Vlad King:".....................Let's take a break..........."

.

.

.

.

Monoma:"HAHAHAHAHA!!! IT'S TOTAL VICTORY FOR CLASS 1B!!! I BET WE ARE GOING TO WIN JUST AS WE DID DURING THE SCHOOL FESTIVAL!!! Oh, Class 1A, don't feel disheartened.......The difference between in our strenght is simply too obvious!!HAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Izuku then went behind him and chop him in the neck....as Kendo dragged the blonde away and apologize.

Mineta:"That guy is too full of himself......."

Mina:"Why would he provoke us if he knows that Kori or Izuku can take him down with ease......." she said as she sweat dropped..

.

.

.

.

Kaminari:"By the way, don't you think Class 1B....has quite some unique characters....?"

Kosei:"Not at all...Your class is much cooler......"

.

.

.

.

Hagakure:"Fukidashi, I can't believe you can make something so huge!!"

Fukidashi:"But, my troat will become dry and itchy....."

.

.

.

.

Izuku:"I know this is expected, but aside from their improvements in Quirks......their mental development makes their Quirks even stronger....."he said while using his high tech suit to give him more infos about his adversaries......as Y/n and Mina were playing hide and seek like two little girls...

Izumi was talking to Shoto, until she saw Allmight walking up to Izuku.

.

.

.

Allmight:"Izuku......"

Izuku:"What do you want?" he said in a cold tone.