Chapter 13

(3rd person pov.)

All for One:" You're pretty late........it's a little more than 5 kilometers from the bar to here..........You've even gotten weaker, Allmight....." he then push back Allmight with a great force that destroy many buildings.

Allmight:"What about you?!? What's with that industrial mask you've got on?!?"

.

.

.

Izuku, Izumi, Shoto, Kirishima and Katsuki were now watching the fight in Live like everyone else.

Katsuki:" H-He held Allmight back with his bare hands!!"

Kirishima:" T-This guy is the Ultimate Villain....."

Shoto:"......................(Shion...........why........why have betrayed us?........Your family......)"

Izumi:( D-Damn it......dad is going to be in trouble)

Izuku:(..........Please Y/n.........we need your help.....)

.

.

.

.

.

All for One release a poweful force that sent Allmight flying and crash in a couple of buildings....

All For One:"This combination........is fun....Maybe I'll try to add few more enhancer-types........" he then look towards Y/n direction, with bad intetions in his head, before Allmight jump back at him.

All Might:" I won't let you hurt my student!!!" he then unleash a punch that made the ground shake.

Y/n in the meanwhile was fighting against the Villains, trowing a ton of energy blast at them as they tried their best to fight her back.

Dabi:" Damn it!!! She's stronger than she looks like!!!" he then release his blue flames at her, only for Y/n to dodge a drop kick Dabi in the stomach sending him flying crashing into a building.

Y/n:" What's wrong you giving up already.....I thought you said you wanted to containe me!!!!" she then sent a barrage of attacks at the Villains, the lucky ones could've hide behind rocks......but the unlucky ones got hit by it and end up knock out.

Allmight:" Young Koriand'r you need get away!!!-" then All for One uses his tendrils and capture Allmight.

.

.

.

.

.

Izumi:" Damn it what's wrong with her she's supposed to help dad!!!"

Izuku:(...................She's angry............She feels betrayed by the one she thought as a friend.......that's not the first time she's like this..........she was that angry when her own sister framed her.....and led her to live a life of slavery...........she's been repressing all that anger .......all that pain.....and seeing that it happened again........she's more focused into revenge and suffering...........Y/n........come on.......you're better than this......I know that......so please.....I'm begging you.......don't cross the line....)

.

.

.

.

.

.

Toga:" Y/N-CHAN YOU'RE SO CUTE WHEN YOU'RE ANGRY!!!HAHAHAHA!!! NOW I WANT TO SEE YOU BLEED!!!" she then trew her knife at Y/n, who manage to catch it with one hand......and melt it.