Chapter 128

Meanwhile back with David, he told Melissa they only have 1 year to have everyone organized.

Melissa:" Not only that..... We don't have enough Powerhouses and everyone will have to set a goal and role for themseles for the war........ And by the way we still need to find Y/n. I know she's out there somewhere. She has huge potential, actually more than mine. Especially when she's angry. But also we can't only base ourselves on the forces of planet Earth..... I'm going to go search for an army..." she said as she was going to search the entire now combine Universe for powerful forces to aid in battle.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile in an unknown location of the combine Universe an unknown intergalatic warrior was seen standing on top of a mountain, before detecting an unknown presence made his way behind him.

???:" May I help you?" he asked calmly, the person that asked the question was no other than Y/n younger brother Ryand'r, who was searching for his older sister to inform her of the events happening.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile in the High tech military base with the Heroes, Villains and their counterparts Bakugou was now getting mad at his counterpart for being to soft.

Bakugou:" What do you mean by ' It's too much heavy'?!? HURRY UP AND PICK IT!!!! YOU SELFISH BASTARD!!!!!" he yellled at his counterpart because he didn't want to pick up an high tech engine.

Bakugou [ Universe 1998]:" O-Ok........." he said shyly and in fear to get beaten up from his angrier counterpart.

The group was now looking at the two Bakugous bickering in awe and sweatdropped at both their anthics, especially the main stream Bakugou.

Bakugou was now looking at his other counterparts with an angry expression on his face.

Bakugou:" 'The hell are you all looking at? Don't be also slackers yourlseves!!! A war is about to break out!!!! Don't find a way to postpone what your asked to do!!!! Like seriously!!!!!" he yelled at his other counterparts.

???:" Jeez, I didn't know my anchestor had such a temper........" he said, this is is Masaru Bakugou, not to be confused with Bakugou's father, this is a descendent of Bakugou. He comes from the Universe 928.

Mina was now looking at her counterparts and interacting with them, but felt that there was one missing before all of the sudden a voice whispered in her ears