Chapter 66

With our Young Heroes, they were now doing what Y/n has planned as Mud-Man and Tokage get into action.

Mud-Man:"Alright, Alright, I wonder if this is enough..." he said touching the ground and activating his Quirk before Tokage tapped his shoulder.

Tokage:"Back, back, get back now..I-It's right infront of us."

Mud-Man:"Hey, Tokage do you think Monoma's group is safe?"

Tokage:"I'm worried about them too, right now.."

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile the other member got into each of their positions as Y/n was communicating them, with a chip, what to do.

Y/n:"Attentions Friends. There is a bad person who can shoot the blue flames from the Giganto Machia's back. It is likely that the Injustice League is using the giant as the ride. Normally you'd inject this compound throught the laboratory stinger."

Mina:"You mean the syrenge, right?"she said correcting Y/n.

Y/n:"Yes, with the size of the Giganto Machia, we're going to need atleast some bottles or canisters of this stuff. And not only he is enormous, but it seems like there is not going to be any opening for the needle with the speed of the giant. So it looks like we're going to resort to the first option. The bottle and the canisters should be able to contain the appropriate amount of the solution. So if it atleast one of us to trew hit at his mouth, he'll fall into the sleep."

Mineta:"Hey, Midnight is okay, right?" he asked in a worried tone.

Y/n:"................" she then stopped talking as her teammates were worried, before Mina started speaking.

Mina:"It's gonna be okay, guys!! We'll get throught this!!! And then we'll be back in class!!"

Y/n:"You are right Friend Mina!!! Come on team!! Let's go!!" she yelled.

.

.

.

.

Giganto Machia was still charging, as Mount Lady was holding on his foot trying her best to slow him down.

Mount Lady:"This guy is unbeatable!!!! Come on, Everyone!! Get your sh*t together!!!!" she yelled.

Then all of the sudden Giganto Machia was starting to lose his balance, thanks to Mud-Man who turned the ground into mud stopping the giant to make another step, as the Villains who were on his back were trying their best to hold onto Giganto Machia.

Momo:"We've got him!!!!!" she yelled.

Giganto Machia then ended up falling as both his arms and leg were now stuck in the mud.

Jirou:"He's in the position!!! GO!!!GO!!! GO!!!!"

Then the other members came out their hiding spot.

Ibara:"Please forgive us for dragging you into the mud." she said in an apologetic tone as she then used her Quirk to make all of the trees around them, wrapped around Giganto Machia's body.

Sato:"If he gets up we won't be able to get the compound in his mouth!!!" he yelled.

Ibara then used her Quirk to summoned a bunch of tendrils from the ground which wrapped around Giganto Machia's mouth as the young heroes then start pulling them, trying to force Giganto Machia to open his mouth.

Compress and the other Villains the looked down as they saw the students from U.A.

Compress:"U.A. students?!? Looks like they've been hiding in wait for us!!" he yelled as Toga was glaring at them in hatred.