Chapter 141

The selected few that got chosen by Izuku were now seen fighting for their life against 245 bilion demons and Fallen Angels.

And those few selected were Izuku former of tormentors Izumi, Shoto and Katsuki.

Izumi:"  If this isn't karma." she said with a sad smile on her face as she used the thunder of Zeus and struck the majority of the endless demons.

Shoto unleash an ice blizzard against some demons as Katsuki let a burst of energy wave out of his armor chest against the Fallen Angels.

However the demons and Fallen Angels were basically endless, so it didn't matter how much powerful their attack was this fight could've lasted until the three of them all fell.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile back with Izuku, he was looking at their struggle with a blank expression on his face as his Executives were .

Izuku:" So much expectations for those who ate from the silver spoon. It soon will be time for us to enter a new journey. Don't ruin their corpses too much, I'm going to need them for an experiment. I'll start by completely turning the land beneath us. Come everyone...... let's depart for the promise land in our new Ark." he said.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The First Trial......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku decided to make his voice hear to his former of tormentors.

Izuku:" This is all a part of me....... If you can beat all of them, including my executives. I'll give you the peace you wish to have..." he said as Izuku Executives also made their way there making the situation even more complicated than before.

Omega Spawn slammed both his fist on the ground of the Dark Dimension causing it to shatter as other 300 bilion demons came out of there than Aegis and Tenebrous increased the battle power of their forces.

Katsuki:" W-What is this? W-We can't do this........" he said as his iron armor had gotten quite the damage.

Shoto gritted his teeth as Izumi kept a fierce look on her face.

Izumi then flew faster than the speed of light and unleash the power of the Greek Gods on the forces in attempt to get to the executives.

Izumi summoned a lightning spear and trew it at Aegis and Tenebrous.

Tenebrous simply grabbed the spear as if it was a toothpick and flung it back at Izumi, Shoto and Katsuki.

.