Two Heroes Rising: Part 1

Izumi:"Dad!! DAD!! Wake up!!"

Allmight:"Oh, what?!? Oh, sorry Izumi-Chan.....I was just......thinking about the past...."

Izumi:"Yeah, right.......Look, we can see it right there!!!*she pointing outside the plane* The floating city that can move anywhere to over 10.000 scientists......I- Island!! I can't believe this is where I get to start summer vacation, it's so amazing."

Allmight:"I didn't realize that you'd be this excited, I'm glad I invited you...."

Izumi:"But, What about Izuku?"

Allmight:" He's coming too, with Young Koriand'r."

Izumi:"Oh, okay.....so we will be four, together!! That's awesome!!(even though I assume he didn't want to stay with the two of us......)"

Speaker:"Attention passengers the plane will soon, begin it's descent to I-Island."

Allmight:"Now it was about time!! Hahaha!! It's time for you to change in your hero costume, right?!?"

Izumi:"Yes!!"

.

.

.

.

This is a world of superhuman society with about 80% of the population possesing some uncanny ability.......When the city swirled  with chaos and confusion.....heroes began to dominate our collective consciousness and there are new champions to look up to.....My name is Izuku Yagi and I was born without any special power.......I was Quirkless, because of that I almost gave up on my dream of becoming an hero.........but my life changed completely when I met the most wonderful and amazing person I've ever met in my entire life.....My Angel....Kori....After, I grew up some confidence and trained harder then the best....I enroleed in a prestigious hero school at U.A. High School.......I began running toward my dreams......learning to overcome obstacles and save people with a proud smile on my face.......in order to become one of the world's greatest heroes......

.

.

.

.

.

Izumi and Allmight were now walking in the city of the Island......and it was......beutiful....

Allmight:"I can't believe so many people are here, before the Expo is officially, open to the public."

Izumi:"No.....way......the pictures of this place don't do it justice!!!"

Allmight:"Unlike back in Japan, people are allowed to use their Quirks however they wish on this island, the pavilions are jam-packed with attractions and demonstrations, make some time for them later."

Izumi:"I WILL!!"

Allmight:"Now let's see the hotel should be nearby-"

Random girl:"Is that Allmight?!?"

Random guy:"The number 1 Hero is here?!?"

Then everyone immidiatly, sorrounded Allmight and start taking pictures and some fan girls start kissing him.

Allmight:"IZUMI!!!! HELP!!!"

Izumi:"Of course!!!......" she then turn away and ran towards the attractions and demonstrations, leaving Allmight by his own.

.

.

.

.