Chapter 97

In the space ship outside of planet Siren a bunch of drones were now being sent on the planet to look for the person that was weilding the Omnitrix

Scientist:"Perfect with the upgraded radar they should be able to find and retrieve the Omnitrix." he told to the Supreme Lord.

???:"They might find it, but getting it back won't be easy. Anyone in possession of the Omnitrix will have to be an extremely dangerous opponent, you have to be shrewd." he warned the scientist.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile in back in the base, Y/n was now training in the gravity room at 50x gravity while eating a delicious dish, despite how high the gravity of the room was.

Tarren then spoke from the intercom.

Tarren:"Not bad little one your body is adjusting to high gravity. How do you feel now?" he asked with smile, meanwhile Y/n was upside down doing push ups with her index finger.

 How do you feel now?" he asked with smile, meanwhile Y/n was upside down doing push ups with her index finger

Y/n:"I feel like a butterfly !!!!!" she said happily before she started flying around the gravity room.

.

.

.

.

.

In the laboratory room, Galfore was now analizing the Omnitrix and its functions.

However it was until he got a notification that there was currently an attack made in the Underground city, where the humans were living.

Galfore:"What kind of Supreme Lord, leaves an entire planet in disaster if he's so important as said?" he asked himself before he called both Tarren and Y/n to meet up with him as he didn't want to go alone after what happened with the curropted To'kustar and get immidiatly on the mission.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

At the Underground city an attack was now happening as the humans were running away for their lives by some men wearing high tech red armors and super powered weapons like guns, shoutgun, swords and repulsive blasts.