Two Heroes Rising #2: Part 3

The young heroes and civilians were now hiding in a secret underground, as they were protected with food, places to sleep and infirmary.....the young heroes were taking care of them and making sure they were safe.

Momo and Kaminari were now using their Quirk and tried to contact the reinforcement, they needed all of the Pro-Heroes help.....

.

.

.

.

.

Izumi:"How is Izuku holding?"

Shoto:"He's still knock down, he's been striked by 10 thunder bolts and received severe injuries....Y/n is trying her best to heal him right now......"

Izumi then walked up to Y/n and sit next to her.

Izumi:"Thanks for you're hard work.......Y/n.......you did your best....." she said with a sad smile on her face as Y/n was looking down at Izuku knocked out body...in sadness.......as tears start falling down her eyes as Izumi pulled her in an hug.

Izumi:"W-we're going to this, Kori........I-I know we can!"tears start coming down her eyes too, she hugged Y/n tightly as Shoto look at the scene saddened by this sight........was there anything they could do? against the Villains? was there really anything they could've done?

That's what everyone were thinking about, before the little Katsuma and his sister Mahoro walk in the room.

Mahoro then start explaining how her younger brother Quirk worked.....it's called Cell Activation, which allows Katsuma to stimulate and speed up the activity of cells in the body of anyone he touches, allowing him to heal a person's wounds as well as improve their physical perfomance, using his Quirk drains his stamina and he will become very exhausted if he uses it for too long.

Katsuma:(I need to save him.....No! I'll save him!!) he then proceed to use his Quirk on Izuku causing him to completly heal at 100%.

Katsuma then explain the whole situation to everyone...and was willing to sacrifice himself so that the heroes could survive, at which Izuku told him not to do it and that they still had to try and protect everyone in the island with everything they got.......as everyone agreed with Izuku and decide to go all out for till the very end......and go beyond PLUS ULTRA.

.

.

.

.

Slice:"Nine, the targets are in the mouintan castle.....the heroes have him."

Chimera:"Oh, so they really want to try us, huh?"

Nine:"Then let's get moving........soon I'll be the King of a New Reality.....a bunch of children won't stop me...."

The trio then proceed making their way to the hidden place....as Mezo inform all the squad about it.....just like in Izuku plan.....

.

.

.

.

.

In five......four.......three....two...one.......

Then Aoyama came out his hidden place and trew a powerful beam at the trio, which Nine easily parry thanks to his air wall Quirk while his comrades moved aside....

Momo then uses her Quirk to create cannons and start shooting at Slice and Chimera, the red head ended up falling inside the underground as Chimera was blasted in the forest.