Chapter 26

Today is Saturday, so since we've got everyone together....we're all working on our upcoming performance. As we are taking notes, learning how to use music instruments, special effects and dancing.

.

.

.

.

.

As Izuku was learning how to dance.....which....well.........we don't talk about that.....all the sudden his eyes went red and before he could've reacted he was punch in the head so hard that live a mark.

Mirio:"Hey!!!"

Izuku:"What the hell was that for?!?"

Mirio:"Sneek attack!! Next time react quicker!!"

Class 1A:"Hey, Togata!!"

Mirio:"Hey!! Guys, I brought a little peach for ya!! Come out Eri-Chan!!!"

Eri then came out the bushes, as you look at her with a bright and happy smile on your face.

Y/n:"Little Eri...." you then ran at her and grab her.

Eri:"Hi, Starfire...Hi, Robin..." she then hug you.

Ojiro:"Wait the minute?!? Don't tell me you two have a secret kid, now!! Since, when?!?"

Izuku:"Woah!Woah! It's not like that....she's not our daughter...or something.." he said akwardly.

Tsu:"That dress look great on!!"

Mina:"You are precious!!!!"

Aizawa:"Boy Wonder.......I finally got permission from the principal.....but in order to avoid additional stress, we're letting Eri explore the campus...before the festival!!"

Tenya:"Well, Hello you must be Eri....from the work study...very nice to meet you, I'm Tenya!!"he said in a happy and polite tone.

Mineta:"I'm Mineta, hey there.....man you're gonna be a looker when you grow up,aren't you?"

Eri the hugged Y/n tighly, as Izuku glared at what Mineta just said.

Mirio:"Oh, right....she's kinda of shy...."

Tenya:"That's perfectly okay!!"

Mirio:"Let's start the tour!!!"

Eri:"C-Can......S-Starfire come too?"

Y/n:"Sure!! Little Eri!! I can't wait to show you around the academy!!! Oh, you have to meet, my little Goombolf Silkie!!!"

Eri:"Goombolf?"

Y/n:"You're coming too, Friend Izuku?"

Izuku:"Yes!!" then Kirishima came out the dorm.

Kirishima:"Hey!! Crew!! We've got a new idea!!.........Oh, wait you're Eri!!" he then ran towards all of you and introduce himself at the little girl.

Mina:"Come on Crew!! Why don't we take a little break it's tea time!!"

.

.

.

.

Mirio, Izuku and Y/n, who was still holding Eri on her arms, where now walking in the school's hallways...showing Eri around.

Mirio:"It may be a weekend day, but since the students live here in the dorms, there are still a ton of people running around campus, helping to prepare for the festival."

Izuku:"Everyone is superbusy........even thought it's still a month away.."

Mirio:"Something, Plus Ultra!!" then what on of the attraction almost fell on top of you, scarying Eri a little bit.