Chapter 131

Melissa was now standing on top of the stairs as she informed the entire population of Tamaran of what was happening.

She announced to listen well that things are going to be going as peaceful as they once were. Unfortunately it's over.

This made the Tamaraneans shocked by the annoucement of Melissa. They must all prove that they know how to defend themselves against these fomenters of revolt. They as a Warrior Race are people who live in a world of facts, not in a dreamlike conception of the world which sorrounds them. So she ushers everyone to raise their fist and accept to train to get stronger for this future battle.

They will fight for their own to show the glory of Tamaran race.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile back Izuku and Y/n from the Silver Age Timeline had now travelled to a far away place looking for someone.

Izuku [ Silver Age Timeline]:" Since the Universes have been combined into one, they must have been sent here aswell....." he said as he stop flying into space as Y/n from the Silver Age Timeline looked at him in confusion.

Izuku [ Silver Age Timeline]:" There it is..... I knew it!!!!" he said with a bright smile on his face looking at the planet called Mogo, also known as the residence of the Green Lantern Corps.

 I knew it!!!!" he said with a bright smile on his face looking at the planet called Mogo, also known as the residence of the Green Lantern Corps

Izuku from the Silver Age Timeline then flew down and landed on the sentient living planet.

Y/n from the Silver Age Timeline did the same.

Izuku[ Silver Age Timeline]:" Oi!!!! Kilowog!!!!!" he yelled causing the Green lantern known as Kilowog turned to face Izuku from the Silver Age Timeline and starred at him for a while.

- Kilowog of Bolovax Vik is the Green Lantern of Sector 674. He is the Corps' primar drill sergeant in charge of training new recruits -