Chapter 37

Class 1A and Class 1B of U.A. High School.....are having joint battle training.......In the fourth battle, Class 1A displayed great teamwork with Izumi as their main force and secured an overwhelming victory....now it's time for the fifth battle to begin.....the last battle of the day......are you ready for this?

.

.

.

.

.

.

At Tarturas there were the guards watching over All For One cage....as some were talking about what's gonna happened....to Symbol of Evil...like if he's ever going to get the death penality...because a man who take a milion of lives is not a Hero....as they even talked about Gigantomachia........a Villain who served All For One directly.....it's not just Shigaraki from the Vanguard Action Squad.........there are probably still many out there sharing the idea of All For One......it's  better keep this monster in guard.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile back at U.A. HighSchool Izuku's team and Shinsou's team......started the match....as the teachers were watching from the screen....how the young Heroes are going to deal this......until Allmight phone then start ringing.....

Allmight:"Excuse me....."

Midnight:"Just hang on the phone.....damn it.......you're distracting us!!" she said in a irritated tone.

Allmight then looked and saw it was a call from Sir Nighteye.

Allmight:"Sorry, but I have to answer this call......" he then jumped away from everyone else.

.

.

.

.

.

Allmight:"I appreciate calling me.....but, I'm in the middle of a lesson....."

Sir Nighteye:"........I just wanted to talk with my nephew.....Izuku.....about something important that doesn't mind you.........but, since he cut comunications......farewell........."

Allmight:"Wait!! Umm.....Can you tell me........what was so important that Izuku needed to talk......to y-you.....j-just wanted to know......"

Sir Nighteye:"..........................................................." he then hang up on Allmight's face.

Allmight then sigh and looked angry that no one is telling him anything regarding Izuku.

.

.

.

.

After Nana Shimura inherited One For All......she happened to have a weird dream.........about flames........a giant flaming bird.........standing right infront of her......

standing right infront of her