Chapter 18

Hero name.....Allmight.....as a Young man his work with genius scientist David Shield, brought him worldwide recognition, his meteoric rise continued after he returned to Japan, until he became known as the number 1 Hero and Symbol of Peace.......Four months ago Allmight took a position as a teacher of UA high, knowing he was reaching the end of his time as a hero....then he ends his last battle with the help of Y/n........he's been assessing the next generation of U.A. students, hoping he can find a successor among them and it's belive .....he's already selected one......

.

.

.

.

.

Class 1A:" A Newspaper?"

Aizawa:"Yeah, they want to do a feature on your class for some reason."

Izumi:"Isn't that amazing Izuku?!?"

Izuku:"Whatever......." he said rolling his eyes in annoyence.

Kaminari:"Yeah, I mean the ports festival was on TV."

Hagakure:"We gotta look super cute in case they want to take our picture."

Mina:"For sure."

Jirou:"I think you'll be just fine Hagakure...."

Aizawa:"That's enough....."

Class 1A:"Yes, sir....."

Aizawa:"It's nothing too exciting the article's about, how you're settling in adjusting the dorm life that kind of thing, Principal Nezu thought it would be a good idea....gthis will show our parents and uardians that  you're happy here, maybe said few minds."

Mineta*whisper*:"Newcasters are usually hot, this is awesome right?"

Sero:"I said it was for a paper....."

Mineta:"IF SHE WANTS TO WRITE AN ARTICLE ABOUT MY STICKY BALLS I'LL GIVE HER An All ACCESS PATH OR A LETTER-" Aizawa then wrapped his scarf around Mineta.

Aizawa:"I expect you to be on your best behavior today........"

Taneo:"Don't worry on my account Mr. Aizawa, I want to get a feel for what dorm life is really like so there's no need for them to act any differently than normal..."

Aizawa:"I didn't say you could come in yet....."

Taneo:"I was told I had from 8 a.m. till 6 p.m., so unless my watch is wrong....." Aizawa just scoff, before releasing Mineta, Izuku however was looking skeptical about  the guy.

Taneo:"Hello Everyone, my name is Taneo Tocada, I'm looking foward to learning more  about you all."

Y/n:"Hello, mister!!!"

Class 1A:"Nice to meet you."

Tanro:"Now as I said you don't need to do anything special....just go about your day exactly as you normaly would the camera will do most of the work, I migh ask an occasional question or two. And i hope you'll answer!!" he said with a bright smile on his face.

Mina:"Oh, he got such a nice smile!"

Mineta:(That is so not a woman....ugh..)

Aoyama:"What to do my sparkling personality will undoubtedly draw the camera like a moth to a flame....."

Sato:"Yeah, undoubtedly......"

Aizawa:"............................Y/n and izuku if there's a problem let me know immediatly, got it?"

Y/n:"Yes, mister Aizawa."

Izuku:"Sure...." he said looking skeptical.

Taneo:"So, what would you normally be doing this time of day....."