Chapter 148 [ The End]

- 5 trilions years later, New World Planet Earth -

Mei Hatsume from the New World was now seen working on her laboratory before something was detected moving in space

Mei[ New World]:" Hmm? There have been a lot of appearences lately just when I thought we hadn't seen one for a while

Mei[ New World]:" Hmm? There have been a lot of appearences lately just when I thought we hadn't seen one for a while." she said as she was looking at it.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

An old lady was now seen was now seen yelling at Aizawa.

Old Lady:" I've been putting up with it as best as I can, but this is going too far. You could atleast take them outside the day......" she said as Aizawa bowed down.

Aizawa[ New World]:" I'm sorry......" he said causing the Old Lady to sigh before she yelled.

Old Lady:" OH, WHATEVER!!!! JUST TAKE THIS AND EAT IT!!!!" he said as he handed a bag which of pork and beans.

.

.

.

.

.

Aizawa then entered his house and sighed.

Aizawa[ New World]:" She's still very nice...." he said with his usua stoic demenour before a baby bottle struck him in the head.

Aizawa[ New World]:" Ow...." he said with a sarcastic tone as he looked down to see his 6 children playing around and putting the house upside down.

Aizawa[ New World]:( Great, Heavens.....) he thought in his head as he sweatdropped.

Ms. Joke[ New World]:" What? She gave us more food? Oh, goodness it's so nice of her to do this everytime!!!! We really are blessed to have ourr neightbors!!! HAHAHA.." she said with a bright smile as she was cooking.